90° Capstan GripGrip employing deflection Download
- 1 kN
- Band up to 5 mm width
- Spinning yarn and continuous filaments
- Very fine yarns
The load-reduction curve with 90° deflection gently reduces the tensile force before the clamping point. Pneumatic clamping ensures constant gripping force with easy, reproducible adjustment. The specimen is held securely and jaw breaks are avoided.
- Secure holding of the specimen ensures reliable test results, even with specimens prone to shrinkage.
- High specimen throughput thanks to quick specimen insertion and centering via guide groove.
- The load-reduction curve ensures gentle gripping with no jaw breaks.
- The jaws can be changed easily for different applications.
- Interchangeable load reduction curves enable optimum adaptation of the specimen grips to accommodate different specimen materials.
- In addition, the specimen grip can also be used vertically without load-reduction curve.
- Two specimen grips in one. Depending on the specimens, the specimen grips can be used with the load reduction curve as well as without it. As a result, optimal gripping is ensured even with alternating specimens.
|Test load Fmax||1||1||kN|
|Gripping force, max. at 6 bar operating pressure||4.2||4.2||kN|
|Operating pressure||1 ... 6||1 ... 6||bar|
|Depth, upper specimen grip||74.5||74.5||mm|
|Depth, lower specimen grip||76.5||76.5||mm|
|Depth with connection unit||91||91||mm|
|Opening width, max. with jaws||5||5||mm|
|Connection, stud||Ø 8||Ø 20||mm|
|Weight per specimen grip, approx.||1.4||1.4||kg|
|Ambient temperature||+10 ... +35||+10 ... +35||°C|
|Scope of delivery||2||2||pieces|