testXpert III reduces input errors, increases efficiency in the test lab and can communicate with any IT system via automated importing and exporting.
- All test relevant data is imported quickly and directly from ERP systems, databases, or external devices.
- Data can easily be exported to all your usual evaluation/analysis platforms.
- Quickly edit test reports as needed—testXpert III automatically exports data after requirements have been set once.
- With testXpert III, external sensors and measurement amplifiers are synchronized simultaneously.
testXpert III offers preset results, which is especially advantageous for standard tests. Each result can be adapted to your individual requirements, and with the Results Editor option you can create as many results as you would like. You can choose from result types such as reference values, maxima, minima and average values, peaks, gradients and ZIMT scripts. ZIMT allows you to create any number of complex calculation and evaluation methods. The graphical display also helps with being able to quickly trace the result calculation.
- All series and exports can be viewed in secure mode.
- This prevents users from making subsequent modifications to the data and verifies the test.
- All exported data is neatly saved in the subfolders on the left side according to the type of export. The test series can be saved in customizable subfolders.
- You can not only view the report, you can also see all test series performed, no matter if it is specimen graphs, statistics, results, or detailed test configurations. Everything is saved in a tamper-proof mode.
- The secure mode opens in a separate window. This way it is possible to easily transfer, for example, the configuration of the already performed test to a new test or to compare multiple test results from various locations.
- No connection to the materials testing machine is required to view the secure mode, allowing you to also conveniently perform the analysis from your office desk.
testXpert III offers several export options. Parameters, results, or measurement channels can be exported into Excel and ASCII files as well as be automatically integrated directly into the company database. With the Export Editor, diagrams and tables can be exported into common office applications or test reports can be sent via email. All test results can be automatically further processed, printed, sent, archived, imported and exported directly. Once set up, testXpert III will perform all imports and exports automatically.