The dashboard displays important messages and information about
- The current machine status
- The current maintenance notes
- The currently connected sensors and accessories, such as load cells, extensometers, etc.
This information provides a high level of transparency about the testing machine and the accessories used.
With the machine overview feature you have a view of every testing machine in your testing lab. Critical or upcoming events are signaled.
- Easy access to machine-specific data via web browser
- Maximum transparency on the condition of the testing machine, necessary maintenance, sensors and accessories
- Electronic maintenance manual - configurable, traceable, predictive and exportable
- Trends provide an overview of the usage behavior and stresses, and show irregularities
- E-mail alert system / proactive information for critical machine conditions
- Long-term trend analyses of the machine and sensor conditions
- With the user management feature, various users can be created with different rights
- Hours of operation - Operation of the testControl II electronics in hours
- Test duration - Test duration in hours
- Number of tests - Number of tests performed
- Compression tests - Number of compression tests performed
- Tensile tests - Number of tensile tests performed
- Average test time - Test duration/number of tests in seconds
- Crosshead travel - Travel distance of the crosshead in meters
With regular maintenance, the functionality of the testing machine is maintained and the safety for you and your machines is preserved.Wear on your machine is considerably minimized and downtimes are significantly reduced.
The electronic maintenance guide advises of regularly scheduled service and maintenance activities.This makes it easier to plan maintenance tasks and increases the utilization time (uptime) of the testing machine.The interval details are based on the requirements in the machine user guide.
Possible maintenance notifications:
- Upcoming calibrations and number of load cell overloads
- Inspection of load frame elements such as emergency stop buttons, air circulation at the electronics, lubrication of the lead screw, etc.
- Condition and function of the safety shield; if necessary, change out the polycarbonate shield
- Condition of extensometers and their knife edges (for contact extensometers)
- Overdue calibration of the sensors