About ZwickRoell LP:
ZwickRoell engages, services and supports the North American material and component testing marketplace. Capitalizing on ZwickRoell AG’s 150-year legacy of quality and reliability, ZwickRoell in North America has provided innovative, intelligent testing solutions to customers in the U.S. and Canada for more than 20 years. We are pleased to confirm our commitment to the future of materials testing, a future in which we have made substantial investments.
Our primary goal is to support our customers and their testing objectives. In pursuit of this goal, we offer state-of-the-art test machines, industry-leading measurement and control software, and complete solutions that enhance overall testing efficiency. We support applications across numerous markets with a wide range of capabilities, grips, fixtures and unique tooling that can be tailored to meet specific testing requirements.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Service and Repair ZwickRoell machines
- Calibrate equipment to relevant standards and procedures
- Use most current test methods
- Evaluate the result of test for reasonableness
- Installation of new ZwickRoell machines
- Customer training of operation and software of ZwickRoell machines
- Modify specifications or design new test methods as required
- Prepare written reports of calibration results according to ISO/IEC 17025, Section 5.10
- Support customer and other personnel with technical advice when required
- Troubleshoot electronic & electromechanical devices from schematic and mechanical drawings
- OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain all ZwickRoell tools and parts in good operating condition
- Maintain vehicle to OEM standards with prior approval and all major repairs
- Cooperates with Service scheduler to achieve the most timely and cost effective means of performing duties
- Maintain a satisfied customer base
- Timely submission of all reports weekly
- Participate in developing accreditation programs /training
- Support the quality program
- Position requires large amount of travel (up to 80%)
- The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Meet requirements for accreditation as defined by A2lA and ISO/IEC 17025.
- Prior experience with universal destructive testing machines and extensometers highly desired
- To be considered for the position, you must be authorized to work in the United States.
- ZwickRoell offers a competitive base salary and full benefits package. To learn more about the company and this exciting opportunity, please visit our website at www.zwickroell.com .