Location: India - Hyderabad
The sales engineer will play a key role in managing sales process, understanding the application and consult, proposing feasible solutions, build customer relationship, achieve sales targets, managing existing customer, generating new leads, opportunities and new customer. Sales engineer will contribute towards increasing customer satisfaction level. The sales engineer will also in business development initiatives and strategies to expand the market share of the products and solutions of the Zwick Roell Group within the standard business.
- Achieve sales target assigned by sales manager for dedicated region.
- Regular meeting with customers over the phone, email or visit to assist in technical, applicational and commercial aspects of sales process.
- Prepare and present technical presentation of ZRG products and its demonstration, if applicable, to the customer to meet their needs.
- Manage and interpret customer requirements, speaking with customers to understand their requirement and offer our solution to meet their needs.
- Generate technical sales proposals and discuss the proposal with the customer.
- Manage and update records of customer communication and sales activity in the Zwick CRM system (PULSE) and follow internal communication protocols and workflows.
- Finalising the order after technical and commercial negotiation meeting(s) with the customer.
- Maintaining good relationship with the customers throughout the sales and after sales process.
- Do research on finding information of competitor’s initiatives and activities, share the same with the sales team.
- Inform marketing department as per defined timeline for upcoming marketing events (exhibitions, conferences, fairs, seminars) in dedicated region and work closely with marketing department to conduct such activities.
- Attend and arrange exhibitions, conferences, Zwick Roell Forums (ZRF), Zwick Roell Seminars (ZRS) and similar events for the purpose of attracting and retaining customers, increasing the network, branding of products, increase market awareness.
- Preparation of weekly report, monthly report, visit report and submit it to the sales manager as per defined timelines.
- Fulfil adhoc duties assigned by sales manager.
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, along with strong computer & software skills
- Experience in customer support activity in engineering sector.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering with at least 5+ years of experience in sales of material testing machines, instruments. Or industrial products.