This training course is designed for operators of ZwickRoell materials testing machines, in particular for beginners with little or no prior knowledge of testXpert II testing software.
- Basic knowledge of the software
- Setting up the machine to perform tests while using the safety device correctly
- Unaided generation of test sequences for performing standardized tests
- Overview of the test program structure and user interface of the test software
- Explanation of the testing system and explanation of the ZwickRoell test environment concept
- Performing a test
- Understanding and formatting test results
- Test-result archiving options
- User interface and screen layout
- Creating a simple test report
- Setting up and applying user management
- Course exercises based on set examples
The practical exercises in the Basic Course are material-independent and are based on Standard Test Programs for a static materials testing machine.
2 days (on both days from 8:30 to 16:30)
The training course costs 1.340 Euro and includes the fee for the training and all course materials, as well as lunch and refreshments daily. For your professional development and qualification, we provide you with a personal certificate to certify the scope of the training course and learning content