The Manufacturing Technology Centre, Ansty Park, Coventry CV7 9JU
Wednesday, 27th February 2019
- ZwickRoell looks forward to welcoming delegates to the 2019 High Temperature Seminar which will take place at the Manufacturing Technology Centre in Coventry.
- The varied program of presentations offers an opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in high-temperature testing.
- The seminar is aimed at engineers with involvement in the world of high temperature applications, either for the design, or validation & testing, of materials and components.
- The event is intended to stimulate discussion and the sharing of information, techniques and challenges across a range of sectors.
- The FREE to attend seminar provides a setting where experts from research and development, materials testing and quality assurance can meet and exchange information on this specialised field.
- The agenda & registration details can be found by following this link