Location: Taichung, Taiwan
Zwick Roell is the world's leading supplier of materials testing solutions. Our materials testing machines and instruments are used worldwide in R&D and quality assurance in more than 20 industries. For more than 160 years, Zwick Roell has stood for reliable test results, excellent service, and quality and reliability in standard and dynamic materials and components testing.
To further build on our long-term business development initiatives in Taiwan, and to achieve our strategic objectives in defined key market segments, we are looking for a dedicated sales, application and consulting personality with proven experience in the field of materials testing who can contribute to our passionate team in Taichung. This position shall report directly to our Branch & Country Manager Taiwan.
- Actively promotes the materials testing solutions of the Zwick Roell Group
- Achieves agreed order entry targets, sales driven key performance indicators as well as personal objectives
- Implements sustainable lead finding activities, identifies customers’ needs for products or services, qualifies and generates opportunities in key industries
- Utilizes the PULSE/CRM system to actively manage accounts, contacts and projects
- Builds successful and long-term relationships with key decision-makers and influencers in existing and prospective customers
- Convinces the buying center, e.g. lab manager and users, purchasing manager and business owners, by using customer value propositions prior to solution building
- Promptly responds to inquiries, specifies and prepares quotations to meet customer technical and commercial requirements
- Continuously develops and maintains knowledge and expertise of the Zwick Roell product portfolio and applications to enhance confidence and sales effectiveness
- Continuously monitors and responds to competitor activities at prospective customers, and provides timely reporting on competitive activity to management
- Interacts and liaises within the local and regional teams , and assures effective communication
- Strong oral and written communications skills in both Chinese and English
- Passionate and disciplined sales and consultant personality committed to excellence
- Proven experience in the field of materials testing, science and analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with strong computer and software skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a technical discipline, at least 3 years of experience
- This position involves at least 50% local travel to customers within Taiwan and periodic travel to our regional and international HQ to participate in corporate professional development.