Burst Test with ZwickRoell
- Burst tests with ZwickRoell materials testing machines are program-controlled, ensuring correct results at all times with a minimum of manual operator intervention.
- ZwickRoell offers a pressure pre-selector, which allows rapid selection of up to five different controlled gripping pressures via a rotary switch.
- The machine detects bursting of the specimen and stops immediately. This reduces the load on the diaphragm, extending its life.
- Tests are performed under constant conditions, even when there is a change in operator.
- The flow is controlled within a very narrow tolerance range and remains constant even at high loading.
- ZwickRoell materials testing machines employ digital control to ensure a constant volume flow regardless of load.
- Real-time graphics enable the operator to see immediately if the test has been performed correctly.
- Variable data acquisition rate guarantees consistent results between producer and processor, avoiding systematic discrepancies between different laboratories.
- Service interfaces and maintenance-friendly design reduce downtime and associated costs.