ZwickRoell is the world's leading supplier of materials testing machines. Our materials testing machines are used worldwide in R&D and quality assurance in more than 20 industries. For more than 160 years, ZwickRoell has stood for reliable test results, excellent services, and quality and reliability in materials and components testing in over 56 countries.
The ZwickRoell Group employs over 1,600 employees worldwide - many of them for years or even decades. Their knowledge, ability and commitment characterize the group. The basis of our success is created through an open cooperation and a passionate commitment to our customers!
ZwickRoell Taicang (China) / assist the Regional CFO in supervision, local & intercultural coaching & interpretation & building up ZRG standards for producing companies in finance, accounting, planning and controlling tasks. Support on the strategic growth strategy projects.
ZwickRoell Asia Pacific / assist the Regional CFO in sales controlling tasks for the Asia Pacific region. Fully utilize the ZwickRoell BI, Lucanet & CRM software platforms. Support internal audits under the lead of Regional CFO or on-demand by the ZwickRoell AG Risk & Compliance Manager
Business Strategy for China / assist the ZwickRoell AG Board concerning the China strategy project as part of the dedicated project team.
This position directly & disciplinary reports to the ZwickRoell Asia Pacific Regional CFO. This position also supports assigned project tasks given and in coordination with the ZwickRoell Board of Management, especially concerning the growth strategy and business development for China.
- ZwickRoell Taicang (China):
- Support the ZwickRoell Asia Pacific Regional CFO & Group Controller to assure all financial reporting standards are met according to due dates and in compliance with the domestic as well as group standards.
- Support in building-up and implementing standard manufacturing reports in coordination with the local as well as ZwickRoell group management, including sales controlling tasks.
- Closely liaise and support the local management team in finance, accounting, planning, and legal matters meeting the group risk management and compliance guidelines.
- Personally, coach and mentor the local finance & accounting team to achieve the standards according to ZwickRoell Group expectations. Regularly assure personal presence in Taicang.
- Support other ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Regional CFO.
- ZwickRoell Asia Pacific (APAC Region):
- Support the Regional CFO in establishing a regional sales controlling function.
- Fully utilize the ZwickRoell finance and CRM tools, e.g. BI, PULSE, OEDB, Lucanet.
- Support the Regional CFO in the upcoming ERP implementation project.
- Build up business analysis competence under the lead & guidance of the Regional CFO.
- ZwickRoell Business Strategy (China):
- Assist the ZwickRoell AG Board (COO) as part of the Business Strategy China project team, with specific focus to the growth strategy in China.
- Liaise and coordinate with all stakeholders in Greater China.
- Actively support the senior management in local legal & compliance matters, e.g. in evaluating, establishing new legal entities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 10 years of experience in accounting, finance, planning, reporting and controlling tasks.
- Proven long-term, international & regional business experiences in German, European as well as in Chinese companies because of regional role.
- Profound knowledge in group consolidation, audits, compliance and legal matters also involving engineering and manufacturing companies.
- Profound knowledge in planning, analysis, and reporting systems as well as group consolidation software, e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Lucanet
- Proficiency in German, Spanish, English & Chinese language skills in speaking, reading & writing are essential, to be able to closely coordinate with the Headquarters and Suppliers in Germany & Europe as well as within the group sales & service companies, business partners and stakeholders in Greater China as well as in Asia Pacific.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills across different cultures in Europe, China and Asia.
- Profound knowledge of accepted international accounting practices and principles.
- Knowledge of local GAAP (Germany, China, Singapore)
- Ability to review taxation rules for the assigned region
- Willing to build up conceptual and analytical skills with the right eye for details
- Experience of international risk management and compliance audit practices and principles.
- Flexible & self-driven personality working passionately in an international high-performance oriented business environment
- Minimum of 40% of international travel is required.