roboTest F Robotic Testing SystemFor automated tensile tests on non-rigid specimens Download
Type of test
- Non-rigid specimens
- ISO 6892
- ISO 527
- ASTM D638
- The system can be added to materials testing machines from 5 to 250 kN.
- The system consists of a traveling axis and a carousel with up to 200 specimen holders.
- Specimens up to 500 g in weight can be tested.
- Specimen holders are available as metal clips, clamps, or magnets.
- Freely positionable servo axes allow the carousel to be equipped as required with a wide range of specimen holders. In addition to metal specimens, non-rigid films and textiles, thin metal, or carbon-fiber wires, and structural steel can be placed in the magazine.
- Manual tests can be performed whenever required—the specimen feeder simply swings out of the way for access.
- An industrial controller with autoEdition3 automation software controls the system.
- Optional components including a HOST connection complete the system.
Advantages & features
- Operator influences (hand temperature/moisture, off-center or angled specimen insertion etc.) are eliminated for high test result reproducibility
- Qualified laboratory staff are relieved of routine activities, making them available for more complex tasks
- Machine can be used during idle times (lunch breaks and night shifts), which utilizes the full capacity and produces faster results
- Testing system reduces the testing costs per specimen and typically pays for itself within one to two years
- System allows for reliable documentation and statistical long-term monitoring