roboTest P Robotic Testing SystemFor automated tensile tests and complex test tasks on metals Download
Type of test
- Specimens up to 10 kg
- Complex test tasks
- ISO 6892
- ASTM E8
- The system is suitable for materials testing machines from 5 kN to 2000 kN.
- Several materials testing machines can be used in one system
- For manual tests, the specimen gripper can be driven to the side, making the materials testing machine accessible to the operator.
- An industrial controller with autoEdition3 automation software controls the system.
- Optional components including a barcode reader, cross-section, hardness and roughness measuring devices, disposal gripper, layer thickness measuring device, scales, etc. complete the system.
Advantages & features
- Operator influences (hand temperature/moisture, off-center or angled specimen insertion etc.) are eliminated for high test result reproducibility
- Qualified laboratory staff are relieved of routine activities, making them available for more complex tasks
- Machine can be used during idle times (lunch breaks and night shifts), which utilizes the full capacity and produces faster results
- Testing system reduces the testing costs per specimen and typically pays for itself within one to two years
- System allows for reliable documentation and statistical long-term monitoring