ZHV10Vickers hardness tester Download
- Ritz hardness
- 0.1 - 10 kg
- Analog with ocular
- With image analysis on PC
- ISO 6507
- ASTM E92
- ASTM E384
- ISO 4545
Progress with tradition
The ZwickRoell/ZHV 10 has a proven track record, especially in determining Vickers hardness.
Two versions are available:
- With the analog instrument the hardness value is evaluated using hardness tables
- The PC version uses testXpert hardness edition testing software to evaluate results
Advantages & features
Advantages & features
The ZwickRoell ZHV10 Vickers hardness testing machine has a proven track record, particularly for determining the following values:
- Vickers hardness
- Knoop hardness
- Brinell hardness
- case hardening, hardness penetration and nitriding depth.
- Ritz hardness (analog version)
Analog version and PC version
The ZHV10's various load stages (HV0,2; HV0,3; HV0,5; HV 1; HV 2; HV3; HV5 and HV10) are attained by the use of multiple load-weights (200g basic weight; can be upgraded with 100 g, 200 g, 500 g, 2 x 1 kg, 2 kg, 5 kg). The Optics unit with up to 5 interchangeable lenses for different magnifications and image ranges is available for both versions.
- With the analog version (Item No. 311814) the hardness value is evaluated using hardness tables.
- The PC version (Item No. 353439) uses testXpert testing software "hardness edition". As well as being simple to operate, testXpert adapts to varying test conditions with great flexibility. The indentation is measured on-screen via manual or automatic application of the measuring lines and is evaluated automatically. A Master test program for series measurement for Vickers, Knoop and Brinell hardness testing is available and can be expanded to include hardness traverse tests and automatic indentation measurement. A wide range of accessories is available, in addition to manual and digital X-Y tables.
Advantages of the ZHV10 Vickers hardness tester
- Simple operation
- Flexible test area height, can be swivelled by 180°
- Direct mass (weight) loading with low friction guided indenter
- Hand crank for starting the loading procedure at generation of an indentation, as well as for load removal
- Various prisms and clamping devices as well as a parallel vice for fixing the specimens are optional extras
Versions and accessories
|Type||Hardness tester to Vickers, analog, for manual evaluation||Vickers hardness testing machine, PC version|
|Load stages||HV 0.2 ... HV 10||HV 0.2 to HV 10|
|Included in delivery:|
- Compatibility of the PC card is guaranteed only in conjunction with PCs from ZwickRoell's range with Windows 10. In the case of use of customer's own PC, this must be sent to ZwickRoell in the event of an order.
Do you have any questions regarding our products?
Please feel free to contact our product experts.
We look forward to discussing your needs.