The ZHVµ Micro Vickers hardness tester covers Vickers and Knoop hardness tests to ISO 6507, ISO 4545 and ASTM E384 in the test-load range from HV0.01 to HV2. For more sophisticated or for automated applications, a fully automated PC controlled version of the ZHVμ micro Vickers hardness tester with HD software is available.
Advantages and features
- Load levels with motorized load-change: 10, 25, 50, 100, 200, 300, 500, 1000, 2000 (in gf).
- Motorized turret for changing between indenter and lenses enables automatic test sequence.
- Turret for four lenses and two indenters (Vickers and Knoop) eliminates risk of confusion.
- Load application via dead-weights guarantees test-force repeatability and long-term stability.
- Freely adjustable dwell times from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Individual lighting setting for each lens.
Advantages of the software controlled version
Software-controlled versions for semi to fully automatic hardness testing systems offer the following additional advantages.
- Operation and control of hardness tester via high-definition software.
- 1.3-megapixel USB camera.
- Fast, easy positioning of test points in overview image.
- Automatic indentation measurement with lighting and shadow correction eliminates operator influence during determination of the hardness value.
- Motorized X-Y table with 100 mm x 60 mm travel.
- Automatic hardness traverse testing.
|Micro Vickers test loads||10 to 2000 gf||10 to 2000 gf||10 to 2000 gf|
|Display||line display||PC monitor1||PC monitor1|
|Data input||membrane keyboard||PC keyboard1||PC keyboard1|
|Focusing||via handwheel||via handwheel||motorized|
|Optics||integrated measuring microscope||USB camera||USB camera|
|Test area (height x depth)||150 x 150||150 x 150||150 x 150||mm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||670 x 300 x 550||670 x 300 x 550||670 x 300 x 550||mm|
|Power supply||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable|
Including accessory box and operating manual
- PC, monitor and keyboard included in delivery.