The 1456 universal testing machine was produced mainly in the nineties. After a modernization and general overhaul, these machines are ideal for applications in all industries. The pre-owned 1456 table-top and floor-standing testing machines are equipped with test loads of 20 kN.
Before a testing machine is offered for sale in the ZwickRoell Online Pre-owned Market, it undergoes a thorough refurbishment to ensure that it conforms to ZwickRoell's quality standards. ZwickRoell guarantees that all pre-owned test equipment is fully operational and conforms to current testing technology.
Current testing technology
With every pre-owned testing machine or pre-owned testing instrument you receive current testing technology from ZwickRoell.
Absolute service reliability
A pre-owned testing machine provides the same absolute service reliability since the warranty is identical to that of new machines. This also applies to pre-owned machines from other manufacturers.
Reliable spare parts availability
ZwickRoell ensures spare parts availability for at least ten years, and can provide fast help via the Hotline or directly on-site in case of a problem.
Comprehensive accessory portfolio
Since pre-owned testing machines from ZwickRoell are updated with the latest technology in terms of measurement and control electronics and testing software, sensors, test tools or other accessories can be added from the comprehensive portfolio. It is therefore easy to implement new test requirements.
Additional advantages & features
- The machine is fully refurbished including the replacement of defective parts and wear parts
- Prior to delivery, the pre-owned testing machine is fully tested and calibrated
- The machine is visually enhanced
- All current safety-related requirements are met
Innovative testControl II machine electronics
All ZwickRoell materials testing machines are equipped with the powerful testControl II measurement and control electronics, offering the ideal basis for precise, reproducible test results. The electronics are mounted vertically on the side of the load frame. This position protects the electronics from penetration of liquids and conductive particles. The high-quality finish protects testControl II from external influences. In addition, the components used are highly durable.
- Adaptive control – all required control parameters are set automatically for the quick and exact approach of target positions.
- Controller set-up – special controller set-up for testing situations with demanding control requirements. For example, if the force sensor is located on the fixed crosshead in force-controlled tests, the controller can simply be switched in the software.
- Flexibility through modularity – testControl II offers six flexible time-synchronized slots. These make it possible to use multiple sensors at the same time. They can be monitored and protected irrespective of use.
Strain rate control
The AllroundLine drive technology’s excellent constant-velocity characteristics and interaction with the sensor technology and adaptive control make it ideal for demanding strain-rate control.
Ergonomic remote control with color display
Tests can be performed entirely via the display remote control, independently of the PC. All important information is shown on the color display. Machine operation is therefore more ergonomic and effective. The highest level of safety for the operator is ensured with an integrated emergency stop. The rocker-switch with integrated dial makes positioning fast yet highly accurate.