Maintaining calibrations is a cornerstone in the successful operation of a modern testing lab. When testing systems have undergone routine calibration services, they perform to their maximum potential. We provide professional, traceable calibration for static and dynamic testing machines, pendulum impact testers, hardness testers, and other testing machines. In addition to our own ZwickRoell materials testing machines and instruments, we can also calibrate testing machines made by other manufacturers.
Learn more about the services we offer and how ZwickRoell Services and Support can keep your systems operating at peak levels:
- Robust portfolio of calibration services
- Large number of measuring points enables us to cover the entire force and measurement ranges
- Extensive experience and expertise gained from over 10,000 calibrations a year
- ZwickRoell in North America is A2LA accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- DAkkS (German National Accreditation Body) accredited to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 in our headquarter ZwickRoell Ulm / Germany