From October 16-19, 2023, our headquarters in Ulm will once again be your hub for materials and components testing. At testXpo, the ZwickRoell Group, along with 20 co-exhibitors, will present new developments and solutions for research and development as well as for quality assurance. Discover customized testing solutions and new developments showcased in seven industry centers. Product exhibits will range from static testing machines, fatigue testing machines, and hardness testers to pendulum impact testers and extrusion plastometers.
testXpo participation, including all expert presentations and lunch, is free of charge.
Each day, from Monday through Thursday, many subject experts will be providing you with insights into exciting new trends and current topics in materials testing in both German and English.
We will be offering special-focus lectures on the following topics:
- Medical on Tuesday, October 17th (English lectures)
- Hydrogen on Wednesday, October 18th (English lectures)
- Hardness on Thursday, October 19th (German lectures)
A number of co-exhibitors from the field of materials testing and quality assurance await your visit.
- Atlas Material Testing Technology GmbH
- CaTs³ Limited
- Gollub Werkstoffprüfung GmbH & Co. KG
- Carl Zeiss GOM Metrology GmbH
- GTM Testing and Metrology GmbH
- Hochschule Aalen
- HZwo e.V.
- iew Induktive Erwärmungsanlagen GmbH
- Institut für Eignungsprüfung IfEP GmbH
- IV3 GmbH
- KARL DEUTSCH GmbH + Co KG
- Kistler Instrumente GmbH
- NETZSCH-Gerätebau GmbH
- polymerphys IK GmbH
- Toni Technik Baustoffprüfsysteme GmbH
- W.S. Werkstoff Service GmbH
- ZwickRoell Fürstenfeld
Registration and participation in exhibition events are free of charge. We will send you a registration confirmation.
We look forward to welcoming you at testXpo – International Expo for Materials Testing!
- Phone: +49 7305 10 -11376
- Fax: +49 7305 10 -11470
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our representatives worldwide offer various travel packages for testXpo. Please contact your local partner.
testXpo events are distributed throughout the entire ZwickRoell campus in Ulm. They are organized according to industry and fields of expertise, making it easy for you to gather targeted information on testing solutions for your particular industry and application.