We provide professional, traceable calibration for static and dynamic testing machines, pendulum impact testers, hardness testers, and other testing machines. In addition to our own ZwickRoell materials testing machines and instruments, we can also calibrate testing machines made by other manufacturers.
- Comprehensive calibration portfolio
- Worldwide accreditations to ISO/IEC 17025 (DAkkS, A2LA, COFRAC, UKAS, NABL, PCA, PJLA, Cgcre and TÜRKAK...)
- Large number of measuring points to cover the entire force and measurement ranges
- Experience and expertise gained from over 12,000 calibrations per year
ZwickRoell Academy offers a diverse and informative training program for beginners and advanced users. Training courses are offered at ZwickRoell, near you, or directly at your site.
- Modular training program for testXpert II and testXpert III testing software
- Application training courses and workshops
- Online courses and webinars
- Customized in-house trainings
ZwickRoell offers state-of-the-art and highly versatile testing laboratories for contract and project-related testing to meet the needs of all industries, such as automotive, medical, and many others, and accommodate all types of materials, including metals, plastics, rubber, or composites.
- Fast and reliable test results
- Numerous possibilities
- Testing according to applicable standards and individual factory standards
- Years of experience and sound expert knowledge as a manufacturer
A problem with your testing system must be resolved quickly to save time and money. Our Hotline is specifically set up to quickly and competently answer questions relating to your testing machines or testing software malfunctions.
- Technical support from knowledgeable experts
- Response models for fast on-site service
- Remote maintenance and support via remote services
Preventive and regular maintenance and inspections carried out by ZwickRoell ensure that your materials testing machines and instruments function properly and reliably.
- Safety for you and your machines
- Minimized idle times and predictable maintenance costs
- Protection from value loss
- Extension of the life or your testing system
ZwickRoell is your partner for professional repairs and fast spare part shipment. Nevertheless, despite careful maintenance and inspections, it is still possible that your materials testing machine could break down; in that event, however, you are in good hands with us.
- Fast and professional repairs on site or at ZwickRoell
- Custom spare parts packages
- Long-term availability of spare parts
You need a reliable partner with years of expertise when moving your materials testing machine and instruments to a new location. ZwickRoell offers all services from a single source and ensures that your machine relocation is worry-free and fast.
- Professional planning and preparation
- Professional transport and relocation
- Additional Services
ZwickRoell assists customers in the qualification of ZwickRoell testing systems by providing comprehensive, individually tailored qualification documentation and with the actual on-site qualification process.
- Design qualification DQ
- Installation qualification IQ
- Operational qualification OQ
Rising quality requirements have caused the traceability of the geometrical alignment of materials testing machines to increase in importance. ZwickRoell standardized strain-gauged alignment to ASTM E1012 enables us to measure and record the alignment of your materials testing machines.
- ZwickRoell strain-gauged alignment transducers for metals to Nadcap AC 7101
- ZwickRoell strain-gauged alignment transducers for composites to Nadcap AC 7122
Take advantage of our intelligent testing software and our software engineers' years of experience in implementing customer-specific solutions.
- Regular updates and upgrades
- Software to try out
- Customized software modifications
- Connection and integration of testXpert II and testXpert III into your IT systems
- Software training courses
We advise you on individual testing requirements and support you in the selection of the right testing system. Let our technical consultants provide you with expert consultation or visit us at our fully equipped Applications Testing Laboratories.
- Free demonstrations and pre-testing
- Continuous exhibition of materials testing systems including comprehensive accessories
- Flexible online consultation and live demonstrations per video conference available at anytime