Our testXpert III testing software is the new generation of software for materials testing, developed on the latest Microsoft Windows platform using state-of-the-art software technology. testXpert III is intuitive and workflow oriented, user-friendly and powerful, accurate and reliable, flexible and intelligent.
ZwickRoell sets the standard thanks to over 160 years experience in materials testing combined with expertise gained from around 30 years of Windows software programming. To build on this experience, our testing software is constantly being further developed and adapted to existing market requirements. In the fast-moving world of measurement and testing technology it is vital to "stay on the ball."
Software to try out
New software modules are often required to meet new or modified test requirements. You can easily and conveniently test our software through a temporary activation
so you can become familiar with the functionality of the new test program prior to purchase. The activation is enabled via an activation code which is issued to you electronically, making on-site installation by a service technician unnecessary.
With regular updates and upgrades, you can benefit from ongoing developments of our testXpert testing software.
- Are you interested in using the latest features of our testing software, and updating to the current version? A version update opens up new possibilities regarding key functions, integration of new standards, compatibility with new operating systems, and much more.
- Do you have a testing system which operates with testXpert or testXpert II and would now like to upgrade to testXpert III? Our experienced software engineers will be happy to assist you with an upgrade or update. They can also help you optimize your test programs.
Customized software modifications
Do you have special or new requirements for your testing software? testXpert adapts to your needs! Why not take advantage of our software engineers' years of experience in implementing customer-specific (not to mention industry-specific) solutions?
Our specialists will be happy to help you put your testing software to work to obtain reliable test results.
Examples of software services:
- Integrating testXpert II and testXpert III into your IT environment (ERP systems, CAQ systems such as qs-STAT etc.)
- Upgrading from testXpert or testXpert II to testXpert III
- Creating or modifying test programs according to individual customer specifications
- Database-supported management of test programs
- Database connection (Oracle, MySQL, etc.)
Software training courses
We provide comprehensive training courses on our testXpert testing software. These training courses provide practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to work reliably and efficiently with the testXpert testing software.
Visit our ZwickRoell Academy. Here you can see training courses, dates, and course material, and you can also easily and conveniently register online.