When it comes to testing, testXpert is designed to address your every need. However, changes in your requirements, as well as external factors, also influence future testing opportunities. For these reasons, we offer comprehensive software services that provide the perfect solution for you. testXpert is not only simple to use, but through flexible integration and future-proof design, it addresses any changes in and around your testing applications.
If you are currently using testXpert III and want to add our newest testing software features, we recommend an update to the latest version of testXpert. A version update opens up new possibilities with new functions, integration of new standards, compatibility with new operating systems, and much more.
There are different reasons for considering a software upgrade. In addition to internal factors, external ones may also play a significant role:
- You are currently testing with testXpert or testXpert II, but are ready for current features such as testXpert Analytics
- You want to use new standards that are not available with the older software generation
- A uniform software generation is required for global networking
- A change in a test standard is only covered in latest software generation and version
- Windows end of support for an outdated operating system
- And more
All of these factors can significantly influence your daily testing processes. With an upgrade, that is a new generation of testXpert, you are on the safe side.
Both an update and an upgrade depend on the operating system and software version or generation you are currently using. Below is an overview that shows you exactly which version or generation of testXpert works with which operating system. The machine and instrument electronics testControl and testControl II cover both testXpert II and testXpert III.
|testXpert II||testXpert III|
|Windows 7|| |
|Windows 8.1||> V.3.61||-|
|Windows 10 < V.1703||V.3.7/3.711||-|
|Windows 10 > V.1709||-||V1.1 -V1.5|
|Windows 11||-||> V1.6|
1 Development discontinued
Do you have special or new requirements for your testing software? testXpert adapts to your needs! Regardless of what your requirements may be, with our software services we have the perfect solution:
- Integrating testXpert II and testXpert III into your IT environment (ERP systems, CAQ systems such as qs-STAT etc.)
- Creation and adaptation of test programs according to individual customer specifications (calibration, special test programs, sequence editor, ...)
- Database-supported management of test programs
- Bidirectional database connection (Oracle, MySQL, ASCII, SAP, TCP/IP, REST / JSON, ...)
- Integration of external measuring devices (focusing screen, GOM Trigger, Eurotherm, RS devices / Ethernet devices, I/O signals, ..)
- Integration of industry specific options (adaptation to customer-specific tolerances, integration of external devices such as a microphone, adaptations for extensometers, spring simulation, ...)
- and much more
New software modules are often required to meet new or modified test requirements, which you can easily test using a temporary activation option.
This allows you to familiarize yourself with the features of the new test program before you buy. You receive an activation code in electronic format, immediately upon request. Interested? If so, please contact us.
testXpert can be easily downloaded through the ZwickRoell customer portal. All software licenses that you use in your laboratory can also be viewed in the customer portal.
In addition to the download option, you will find many other useful functions within the customer portal:
- Access to your testing systems and maintenance schedule
- Download capability of your service documents and operating instructions
- Access to labXplore, the first digital platform for round robin tests and interlaboratory comparisons
- Accessories catalog with more than 2,500 accessories and software products
- More features to come
Are you interested in not only modernizing your testing software, but also the complete testing system?
By modernizing your testing system, you benefit from:
- The latest testXpert III version
- New digital tools, e.g., for the security of your test and machine data
- Compatibility with current Windows operating systems
- Latest measurement and control electronics testControl II and Control Cube
- Service reliability for a minimum of 10 years
- Guaranteed spare parts availability for a minimum of 10 years
- If necessary, overhaul of the load frame
We provide comprehensive training courses on our testXpert testing software. These training courses provide practical and theoretical knowledge necessary to work reliably and efficiently with the testXpert testing software.
Visit our ZwickRoell Academy. Here you can see training courses, dates, and course material, and you can also easily register on line.