In the course of modernizing several thousand testing machines ZwickRoell has gained extensive experience in manufacturer-independent modernization.
Materials testing machines from over 50 different manufacturers can be transformed into state-of-the-art equipment using modern ZwickRoell measurement and control electronics, drive technology, and testing software.
Components that have been tried and tested on new machines are used to update testing systems to the latest technology.
There are several reasons for modernizing:
- Obsolete testing software
- Operating system is no longer supported, e.g. Windows XP, Windows 7
- Measurement and control electronics are no longer supported
- Changing testing situations or applications
- Improvements in operational safety and reliability
- Long downtime and waiting periods for replacements of obsolete electronic components
Modernization based on innovative ZwickRoell components means:
- Reliable service and support for the entire testing system for a minimum of 10 years
- Compatibility with current Windows operating systems
- Use of the intelligent and reliable testXpert III or testXpert Research testing software
- testControl II or Control Cube high-precision measurement and control electronics
- Continued use of essentially all existing accessories
- Expansion of accessories from our comprehensive portfolio
- Full compatibility with comparable new machines
- Upgradeability – your machine is equipped for future developments
- Improved safety components
- Painting and refurbishing of the load frame during a modernization at ZwickRoell's headquarters in Ulm