Since we are unable to host our event in person again this year, we are coming to you!
Our Virtual Testing Forum for High-Temperature Testing will take place virtually on May 5th, 2021. Take advantage of this opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in the field of high-temperature testing, creep testing, thermomechanical fatigue testing and non-contact strain measurement.
We again look forward to seeing you online!
- Ultra-high temperature testing for high-performance materials such as CMC
- Strain controlled tensile testing up to +1,200°C with contact and non-contact extensometers
- High-temperature tensile testing with hot-loading function for high specimen throughput
- Thermomechanical fatigue testing
- Space-saving multi-axis creep testing in temperature and/or humidity
- Testing of hydrogen embrittlement to ASTM F519
- Demanding creep and creep fatigue testing under alternating load with testXpert R