AIn response to market requirements in the field of laboratory test services, the Office of Technical Inspection introduces a new research laboratory based in Warsaw, Poland. ZwickRoell has the pleasure and honor to be the supplier of destructive testing instruments, including the Z600ES universal testing machine, the RKP450 pendulum impact tester and the ZHU2.5 zwickiLine universal hardness tester. These instruments are used to test the strength properties of metal materials in static tensile tests, bending tests, breaking tests, Charpy impact tests and Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers hardness tests. The laboratory’s primary area of activity is the provision of welding research in the qualification of welding technology. In addition, tests are performed on fastening elements such as screws.
- Electromechanical load frame with two test areas 600 kN and 150 kN
- Wide measurement range from 300 N to 600 kN
- Hydraulic specimen grips with operation via remote control or testXpert III software
- The universal automatic makroXtens extensometer II HP for compression and bending tests
- High-temperature furnace up to 1000° C with extensometer with variable initial gauge length
- testXpert III research software
- Application examples: static tensile test to ISO 6892-1 Method A and B and ISO 6892-2 Method B; metallic materials bend test to EN 7438; testing of welded joints through stretching and bending