Integrated user management allows you to define different user roles or directly adopt user roles that have been defined in the Windows accounts via LDAP.
- testXpert III adapts to user management requirements, providing only those actions relevant to the relevant user role.
- Users see only what is important to them so they can focus on the task at hand right from the start.
- User input options can be reduced to a minimum. This simplifies use and reduces familiarization time and input errors.
The example on the left shows the view optimized for the tester (activated user management with limited machine and test configuration); the example on the right shows an administrator's view with full functionalities.
testXpert III offers over 600 Standard Test Programs, enabling you to find the right test program for almost any standard - with standard compliance guaranteed. For tests that go beyond the standard or for the ability to freely configure the test sequence of a tensile, compression, flexure, tear growth, peel, adhesion, or cyclic test, testXpert III offers pre-prepared master test programs.
The open and search dialog box allows you start standard-compliant testing in accordance with your test program with just two clicks.
- Quick selection of the required test program via integrated search function
- Filter according to industry or favorite function to optimize the filing structure
- Saving all series and exports clearly
testXpert III has more than 100 functions, tailored to the common applications in each industry. Our experts are actively involved in various standards committees to ensure that current developments are incorporated into testXpert III testing software.
- All parameters, results, and the report are preconfigured to standards.
- All Standard Test Programs use industry-specific terminology.
- The user interface with graphics, results tables, tolerance displays, input dialog boxes and layout elements can be customized to your requirements.
- Technical terminology, typical symbols for each industry, or variables are implemented throughout the testing software.
- The comprehensive results and statistics tables can be expanded as required.
All system-related settings are grouped logically and are separated from the test related settings. The system related settings are in the sidebar and are adapted to the user management. The administrator can modify all higher-level settings easily from one place here.
- The comprehensive user management can be set from here.
- The degree of traceability is configured here.
- Settings such as language switching or other common system settings can be found here.
- Dialog boxes and parameters that are needed for multiple test programs can be created and managed centrally with the organizational data.
- System monitoring enables you to have a status overview of the testing system use.