Reliable data evaluationAutomated data import and export
testXpert III reduces input errors, increases efficiency in the test lab and can communicate with any IT system via automated importing and exporting.
- All test relevant data is imported quickly and directly from ERP systems, databases, or external devices.
- Data can easily be exported to all your usual evaluation/analysis platforms.
- Quickly edit test reports as needed—testXpert III automatically exports data after requirements have been set once.
- With testXpert III, external sensors and measurement amplifiers are synchronized simultaneously.
Standardised import and export functions
testXpert offers a standardised, simple import of organisational data and export of all data. The import function includes the integration of external measurement signals, external devices and a direct data connection to host systems. With the export editor, all test and organisational data as well as raw data can be exported directly to Excel, Word, PDF and in-house (database) systems.
testXpert III offers preset results, which is especially advantageous for standard tests. Each result can be adapted to your individual requirements, and with the Results Editor option you can create as many results as you would like. You can choose from result types such as reference values, maxima, minima and average values, peaks, gradients and ZIMT scripts. ZIMT allows you to create any number of complex calculation and evaluation methods. The graphical display also helps with being able to quickly trace the result calculation.
View and analyze results
- All series and exports can be viewed in secure mode.
- This prevents users from making subsequent modifications to the data and verifies the test.
- All exported data is neatly saved in the subfolders on the left side according to the type of export. The test series can be saved in customizable subfolders.
- Not only can you view the report, but also all the test series that have been performed, whether this includes specimen graphs, statistics, results, or detailed test configurations. Everything is saved in a tamper-proof mode.
- The secure mode opens in a separate window. This way it is possible to easily transfer, for example, the configuration of the already performed test to a new test or to compare multiple test results from various locations.
- To view the secure mode, you do not need a connection to the materials testing machine, which also allows you to perform the analysis from your office desk.