Testing Machine for Triaxial LoadingDownload
- 2 N
- Shear testing (x-y axis)
- Simultaneous force measurement in three orthogonal directions also possible in temperature-conditioned fluid mediums
To enable determination of the shear properties of soft biological (orthotropic) tissue a testing system for triaxial applications has been developed. The testing machine consists of two main components: an upper platform, which is designed to be vertically (in the Z direction) displaceable and a lower platform, which is designed to be horizontally displaceable in two directions perpendicular to each other (the X and Y directions).
- Low-load testing machine for measuring the shear force of biological (orthotropic) tissues
- Upper platform (in the Z direction) vertically displaceable, achieved by precision, low-loading testing machine for compression loading
- Lower platform (X and Y directions) horizontally dipslaceable, achieved by precision linear module for shear loading
- Simultaneous force measurement in three orthogonal directions (X, Y, and Z direction) via 3-axis load cell for extremely small forces and for low crosstalk of the force axes.
- Testing software via graphical sequence editor for graphically supported generation of individual test sequences with multiple axes
- Temperature conditioning vessel: Glass basin for measuring specimens in physiological and temperature conditioned liquid