Extensometers for Compression, Flexure and Components TestingDownload
- Ambient temperature
- Plastic Wood Fiber-reinforced composites
- Compression test Flexure test Components testing
Application, 3/4-point flexure
These displacement transducers are digital measuring systems which are attached directly to the specimen. With a measurement travel of 50 mm they are designed for flexure tests in accordance with ISO 178 on rigid and semi-rigid plastics. They are suitable for measuring deflection on the underside of the specimen in 3-point flexure tests or the deformation path in compression tests.
For 3 and 4-point flexure tests to the following standards
ISO 178, ASTM D790, ISO 14125 Type I
- Fiber-reinforced composites:
ISO 14125, EN 2562, EN 2746, ASTM D7264, ASTM D790, ASTM D4476, ASTM D6272
- Wood (3-point flexure tests):
DIN 52186, ISO 3133, EN 310, ASTM D3043
- Wood (4-point flexure tests):
Advantages, 3/4-point flexure
- Easy to operate.
- Direct deflection measurement centrally below specimen.
- High measurement accuracy for determination of flexure modulus.
- Low drag-force.
- Manual or (optional) motorized attachment.
Application, testing of plastic pipes
This extensometer is designed for testing pipes with dimensions DN125 to DN600.
It can be used for standard-compliant deformation measurement of the pipe internal diameter as per ISO 9969 and DIN 16961. The measuring stand can be adjusted to fit the pipe diameter to be measured by means of magnetic fasteners.
No tools are required to change the measuring transducer or adjust the stand height.
A storage case for the extensometer and the magnetic fasteners is included in delivery.
Advantages, testing of plastic pipes
- Flexible height adjustment - no tools required.
- High measurement accuracy.
- Can be used for pipes with nominal diameters DN125 to DN600.
- Easy to handle.
- Measuring transducers can be changed quickly and easily.
Application, incremental measuring transducer
Digital measuring transducers can be used in conjunction with zwickiLine, ProLine and AllroundLine testing systems.
The opto-electronic measurement transducers with measurement ranges 12 mm and 25 mm are fitted with a return spring for the measurement insert. This allows the measurement transducer to be mounted both vertically and horizontally.
Opto-electronic measurement transducers come complete with a ZwickRoell calibration certificate to EN ISO 9513!
- Displacement transducer with bracket for mounting on testing system
- All displacement transducers can be used with testXpert Version 8.11 onwards (drive unit not used)
|Type||Displacement transducer for compression tests or for 3 or 4-point flexure tests||Displacement transducer for compression tests or for 3 or 4-point flexure tests|
|Accuracy to EN ISO 9513||Class 1||Class 1|
|Length (with sensor arm)||120 (313)||120 (313)||mm|
|Length of the feeler arm||271||271||mm|
|Ambient temperature||+10 ... +35||+10 ... +35||°C|
- A connector Ø = 20 mm (Item No. 314634), Ø = 36 mm (Item No. 314658) or Ø = 60 mm (Item No. 314656) is required for 3-point flexure test kits with low flexure table installation height (i.e., flexure table Type A), to enable the transducer to be positioned at a suitable height.
|Length of measurement bars||1544||mm|
|Displacement measurement, max.||105||mm|
|Pipe diameter||500 ... 3500||mm|
|Guide carriage (incl. measurement bar)||32.9||kg|
|Gripping shaft Ø||Item No.|
|Incremental measuring transducer||12||0.1||117||8 mm h6||057845|
|Incremental measuring transducer with increased resolution||12||0.05||117||8 mm h6||057846|
|Incremental measuring transducer||25||0.1||179||8 mm h6||057848|
|Incremental measuring transducer with increased resolution||25||0.05||179||8 mm h6||057849|
|Incremental measuring transducer||60||0.05||241||-1||057850|
|Incremental measuring transducer with increased resolution||60||0.01||241||-1||057851|
- Tripod upon request