roboTest L Robotic Testing SystemFor automated tensile tests and flexure tests Download
- Specimens up to 1 kg
- ISO 6892
- ASTM E8
- JIS Z2201
- ISO 527-2
- ASTM D790
- ISO 178
The perfect testing systems for tensile or flexure tests
The robotic testing system roboTest L (linear) is used to perform fully automated tensile tests on metals (e.g. to ISO 6892, ASTM E8, JIS Z2201) or tensile and flexure tests on plastics (e.g. to ISO 527-2 , ASTM D790 or ISO 178).
The robotic testing system can also be used for tests on medical products, for example to test safety closures on medicines in a traceable and reliable manner.
Tensile testing (e.g. to DIN 53504 S2, ASTM D412 or ISO 37) or tear growth testing (to ISO 34-1) on elastomer specimens can also be automated.
The future measures blue – and so does our roboTest L: with laserXtens
Non-contact measurement of extension and change in width – laserXtens supports the modern laboratory
- The laserXtens is used for optical measurement of a material’s extension and change in width.
- The extension is measured on both sides of the specimen, since for a cold strip, for example, the material can flow unevenly on the two sides.
- To optimize measurements, a blue light is used, by which precise and repeatable results are determined.
Robotic testing system roboTest L with the latest drive axis and Windows 10 – the workhorse for tensile tests on metals.
- Due to its compact setup, the roboTest L takes up relatively little space. High specimen throughput provides fast results.
- The system runs automated tensile tests up to 250 kN on cold strips with thicknesses of 0.5 mm to 10 mm.
- The magazine can hold a maximum of 160 specimens.