roboTest N Lightweight RobotAutomated testing of simple applications in small series Download
Type of test
- Impact flexure
- Lightweight specimens
- Small series
- ISO 6892
- ISO 527-2
- ISO 178
- ASTM D638
A typical configuration consists of:
- Materials testing machine up to 50 kN
- Tool for function tests, tensile or flexure test
- Extensometer (optional)
- robotTest N robotic testing system with integrated magazine for 20-30 specimens
- Industrial controller with testXpert testing software and autoEdition3 automation software
- ZwickRoell has over 35 years of experience and expertise, gained while supplying more than 700 automated testing systems worldwide.
- Due to the complete integration of the lightweight robot into the ZwickRoell software environment, robot programming knowledge is not required for operation.
- The intuitive user interface for roboTest N in autoEdition 3 also ensures flexible use for future testing applications.
- With force-controlled drive axes, the roboTest N requires a smaller installation location than conventional industrial robots, while maintaining the same level of safety.