roboTest R Robotic Testing SystemFor automated tensile, flexure and compression tests and complex test tasks Download
- Impact flexure
- Specimens up to 30 kg
- Complex test tasks
- ISO 6892
- ISO 527-2
- ISO 178
- ASTM D638
The roboTest R (polar) robotic testing system is used for fully automated tensile tests on metals (e.g. to ISO 6892) or tensile and flexure tests on plastics (e.g. to ISO 527-2, ISO 178 or ASTM D638).
The robotic testing system can also be used for tests on medical products, for example to test autoinjectors or dosage pens in a traceable and reliable manner.
Tensile testing (e.g. to ISO 37) or tear growth testing (to ISO 34-1) on elastomer specimens can also be automated.
- The system can be added to materials testing machines from 5 to 2000 kN.
- A six-axis industrial robot is used to transport the specimens.
- Several materials testing machines can be used in one system
- For manual tests, the robot arm can be put into park position. making the materials testing machine accessible to the operator.
- roboTest R can also be used for specimen feed to other devices (for example, pendulum impact testers and colorimeters)
- An industrial controller with autoEdition3 automation software controls the system.
- Optional components such as a barcode reader, cross-section, hardness and roughness measuring devices, temperature chamber, spectral analysis, etc. complete the system.
Advantages & features
- Operator influences (hand temperature/moisture, off-center or angled specimen insertion etc.) are eliminated for high test result reproducibility
- Qualified laboratory staff are relieved of routine activities, making them available for more complex tasks
- Machine can be used during idle times (lunch breaks and night shifts), which utilizes the full capacity and produces faster results
- Testing system reduces the testing costs per specimen and typically pays for itself within one to two years
- System allows for reliable documentation and statistical long-term monitoring