Improving the effectiveness and energy efficiency of power stations and turbine technology involves subjecting the materials used in their construction to ever higher pressures and temperatures. Creep tests for materials characterization are essential for the development of new materials resistant to these high temperatures. The high precision and versatility of the creep testing machines in our Kappa series makes them extremely cost efficient.
- Wide selection of testing solutions for classic and advanced creep tests
- Various environmental conditions and testing temperatures from -80 to +2,000°C
- High lateral and axial stiffness of the test frame through four-steel-column construction
- With precise force, elongation and temperature control, the Kappa series meets the key requirements of creep testing
- Reliable testXpert III testing software and precise testControl II measurement and control electronics
- Over 400 successfully installed systems worldwide
The Kappa Multistation is a compact and flexible electromechanical creep testing machine with up to six individually controlled load axes. This cost and space efficient testing system is ideal for a wide spectrum of specimen materials, and is considered the specialist for creep tests on plastics and composites.