The ZHR8150CLK hardness tester is suitable for the following methods:
- Rockwell for metals
To ISO 6508 and ASTM E18
- Rockwell for plastics
To HRα (Alpha), ISO 2039-1 and 2039-2, ASTM D785 (A & B)
- Rockwell for carbonaceous materials
To DIN 51917
- Rockwell HR2.5
- Brinell (depth measurement method) HBT
To ISO 6506, ASTM E10
(Indentation only; measurement requires an additional microscope)
- Vickers (depth measurement method) HVT
- Elastic and laminate floor coverings
To ISO 24343, ASTM F1913, F1303
- ZHR8150CLK hardness tester offers you reliable test results for more than 30 different applications of depth measurement methods, for example, Rockwell and ball indentation.
- Closed-loop control load application enables hardness tests in a wide range of applications with only one instrument.
- Nose-mounted indenter allows hardness testing in difficult-to-access measuring points.
- Automatic test sequence and automatic conversion in alternative hardness scales save time and guarantee a high level of repeatability.
- Its robust design with play-free, ball bearing lead screw and ease of operation provides optimal operation for use in production.
- Export your test results via USB to testXpert and take advantage of intelligent report creation.
|Data calculation||Average value (display)||•|
|Good/poor evaluation (display and output)||•|
|Automatic display of selected hardness test method||•|
|Automatic conversion (Vickers, Brinell, Rockwell, Knoop, tensile strength)||•|
Automatic curve correction (Ø = 3 to 20 mm)
Automatic load cycle
Adjustable hold time (1 to 999 s)
|Load control (load, holding, unload)||Automatic|
|Resolution, min.||0.1 positions (e.g. 62.1 HRC)|
|Pre-load setting||With optical and acoustic support|
|Start test procedure||Automatic|
|Test area, standard (H x D)||250 x 150||mm|
|Test area, expanded (H x D)||379 x 150||mm|
|Dimensions, standard (H x W x D)||800 x 260 x 670||mm|
|Dimensions, expanded (H x W x D)||950 x 260 x 670||mm|
|Power supply voltage||120 or 240||V|
|Power supply frequency||50 to 60||Hz|