ZHRRockwell hardness testers Download
- Superficial Rockwell
- 10 - 150 kg
- 3 - 45 kg
- ISO 6508
- ASTM E18
The ZwickRoell Indentec Rockwell hardness testers with dead weights and frictionless load application. Available in different configurations for both classic Rockwell and superficial Rockwell hardness testing. The innovative nose mounting feature of the indenter provides unsurpassed accessibility for hard to reach measuring points. Inner surfaces of parts can be tested without the need for additional processing or specimen preparation. In combination with one of our many anvil options or a customized anvil for your test piece, the ZHR Rockwell hardness tester can be used for quick, easy and efficient testing of almost any component.
The hardness testers in the ZHR product group cover the following methods.
- Classical Rockwell methods (ZHR4150)
as per ISO 6508 and ASTM E18.
pre-load: 10 kg. test load: 60, 100, 150 kg
scales: A B C D E F G H K L M P R S V.
- Superficial Rockwell (ZHR4045)
as per ISO 6508 and ASTM E18
pre-load: 3 kg. test load: 15, 30, 45 kg
scales: N T W X Y.
- Universal Rockwell (ZHR8150)
as per ISO 6508 and ASTM E18.
pre-load: 3, 10 kg. test load: 15, 30, 45, 60, 100, 150 kg.
scales: A B C D E F G H K L M N P R S T V W X Y.
- Rockwell for plastics (LKP)
as per ISO 2039-2 and ASTM D785 (A & B).
- Nose mounted indenter enables testing at difficult to access measurement points
- Automatic test load cycle and result output, reducing operator error potential
- Rugged construction, with zero backlash, ball bearing mounted lead screw
- Large test area to enable parts of a wide range of sizes to be tested. Extended height versions available for larger specimen geometries
- Compatible with wide range of anvils, clamps and rests to suit most testing requirements
Automated testing system for Rockwell and superficial Rockwell test methods to EN ISO 6508 and ASTM E18, incorporating an automated sample feeding system for testing up to 36 samples. Shape and size of samples can vary to suit customer specific requirements.
- Friction-free dead weight load application for accurate and consistent load application
- Data output to testXpert through RS232C interface
- Visual and audible signals when specified tolerance is exceeded and during pre-load cycle
- Variety of user interfaces to suit customer requirements and budgets
- Supplied with UKAS calibration certificate
- Machine with extended test height
- Motorized lead screw
- Component clamp
- Manual single/triple Jominy device (digital/manual micrometer)
- Automatic single/triple Jominy device
|Loading control (load, dwell, unload)||automatic|
|Resolution, min.||0.1 positions (e. g. 62.1 HRC)|
|Pre-load setting||with optical and acoustic support|
|Test sequence start||manual or automatic|
|Test area, standard (H x D)||250 x 150||mm|
|Power supply voltage||120 or 240||V|
|Power supply frequency||50 to 60||Hz|
Included in delivery:
- 1 diamond indenter
- 1x 1/16'' ball indenter
- 1 support table, Ø 70 mm
- 1 user manual
- 1 UKAS test certificate