Robotic Testing System roboTest CFor automated tensile tests on metals (small series) Download
- Specimens up to 5 kg, small series
- ISO 6892
- JIS Z 2201
- ASTM E8
What is a roboTest C?
The roboTest C is an automated test system for heavy metal plates. This system is used in particular for small series of metal specimens up to 5 kg and takes on the task of positioning these heavy specimens in the specimen grips.
For a tensile test, the roboTest C can typically test 24 or 40 specimens autonomously.
The specimens to be tested are inserted in a magazine. The gripper removes the specimens from the magazine and conveys them to the testing machine. The specimen is gripped in the specimen grips and the tensile test starts fully automatically.
Manual tests can be performed as required by sliding the specimen feeding system out of the way.
- Operator influences (hand temperature/moisture, off-center or angled specimen insertion etc.) are eliminated resulting in high test-result reproducibility.
- Qualified laboratory staff are relieved of routine activities, allowing them to focus on more complex tasks.
- The machine can be used during idle times (lunch breaks and night shifts), which increases the full capacity and produces faster results.
- The testing system reduces the testing costs per specimen and typically pays for itself within one to two years.
- The system supports reliable documentation and statistical long-term monitoring.
Components and accessories
autoEdition3 automation software
The autoEdition3 automation software is at the core of the robotic testing system. The software controls, regulates and monitors all automated processes, components and devices.
In combination with our testXpert testing software the autoEdition3 automation software delivers traceable and tamper-proof results. Immediately upon starting autoEdition3, the user experiences the benefits of intuitive operation from a look and feel that is consistent with the testXpert user interface.
Do you have questions about our automated testing systems?
Our product experts will be happy to advise you.