roboTest C Robotic Testing SystemFor automated tensile tests on metals (small series) Download
Type of test
- Specimens up to 5 kg, small series
- ISO 6892
- JIS Z 2201
- ASTM E8
- The robotic testing system can be attached to materials testing machines from 300 to 600 kN.
- The integrated magazine typically holds 24 or 40 specimens.
- Specimens up to 5 kg in weight can be tested.
- Manual tests can be performed whenever required—the specimen feeder simply swings out of the way for access.
- An industrial controller with autoEdition3 automation software controls the system.
- Optional components including status indicator and HOST connection complete the system.
Advantages & features
- Operator influences (hand temperature/moisture, off-center or angled specimen insertion etc.) are eliminated for high test result reproducibility
- Qualified laboratory staff are relieved of routine activities, making them available for more complex tasks
- Machine can be used during idle times (lunch breaks and night shifts), which utilizes the full capacity and produces faster results
- Testing system reduces the testing costs per specimen and typically pays for itself within one to two years
- System allows for reliable documentation and statistical long-term monitoring