For tests on teeth, dentures, and filling materials, ZwickRoell offers a test stand based on the HCT 10 servohydraulic testing machine, which enables a dynamic load with axial force up to 10 kN and a torque of up to 100 Nm.
In this test up to five specimens are placed in a water bath at the same time and are loaded at a testing frequency of up to 25 Hz axially, torsionally or with a transverse motion via an intermediate test piece. The forces are recorded by a load cell between the actuator piston and test die, or by 3-component load cells below the water bath.
- According to standard ISO 14801-07
- Controlled axial preload (50 N)
- Dynamic torsion (angle control ± 3°)
- Temperature conditioning 37°C
- Test frequency up to 25 Hz
- Six specimens simultaneously
- Saline solution, temperature conditioning
- Visual evaluation: the quality of the surface is evaluated after the test