In the box crush and stacking crush tests the strength or stackability of corrugated cardboard boxes or folding boxes is determined. In the box crush test the package is loaded up to nominal load or to failure; in the stacking crush test a stipulated force is maintained at a constant level for a specified duration or until the box fails.
- Depending on the standard, compression plates are available either fixed or with one spherical seating.
- Standard and customized materials testing machines for optimum testing.
Box crush tests are performed in accordance with DIN EN ISO 12048 or TAPPI T 804; for stacking crush tests the relevant standard is DIN EN ISO 12048.
Our static materials testing machines are designed for universal application.This makes it easy to implement individually tailored testing solutions in addition to our standard solutions.
With our AllroundLine materials testing machine with four measuring axes, all relevant tests for predicting the compression strength of cardboard can be determined in a single machine, and various tests can be performed in paper testingIn this example,
- the ECT, FCT, CMT and RCT crush tests are performed in the upper test area.
- In the lower test area (from left to right), the SCT, the tensile test, and the 4-point flexure test are performed.
- Expansion options through additional slots, extensometers, safety doors and other accessories.
Interested?Please contact us!