HCT/HBT servohydraulic testing machineFor determination of torsional oscillation (tension/torsion) Download
- Construction materials
- 10 kN - 250 kN
- 250 - 1000 Nm
- Tensile incl. torsional oscillation
- Compression incl. torsional oscillation
The HCT and HBT series servohydraulic testing machines are used for the determination of torsional oscillation or tension/torsion tests.
These machines have a torsion testing actuator mounted on the upper crosshead. The HC and HB series variant can be used for combined tensile, compression and torsion loading. The optional T-slotted platform makes these machines very versatile.
The final element in our dynamic testing product portfolio is the manufacture of all the necessary accessories such as hydraulic power packs, servohydraulic testing actuators, or hydraulic distribution units. Our portfolio is constantly being expanded through a program of continuous development and inclusion of new products, allowing us to satisfy our customer’s most demanding quality requirements while continually improving the quality of our products.
The HCT series table-top model covers test loads up to 10 kN or 25 kN for servohydraulic oscillating torsion.
- Testing actuator stroke 100 mm
- Torque 250 Nm
- Angle of rotation 100° (280° optional)
The HBT series floor-standing model covers test loads up to 250 kN for servohydraulic oscillating torsion.
- Testing actuator stroke 100 mm
- Torque 1000 Nm
- Angle 100°
- Additional details upon request
Advantages of the HCT
- 2-column frame for dynamic tests up to 25kN / 250 Nm
- hydraulic adjustment and manual clamping of upper crosshead
- testing actuator installed in upper crosshead
- suitable for combined linear/rotary drive at 10 kN /100 Nm and 25 kN / 250 Nm
- torsionally stiff, backlash-free length-compensating coupling
- hydrostatic-bearing, sealless linear actuator
- hard-chromed T-slotted platform and columns for tests in corrosive media
- safety housing to comply with CE Machinery Directive depending on application
- option: hydraulic wedge grips for tensile/compression-torsion tests
Hydraulic power packs
The HP series power packs feature high operational reliability and long service life.All components are mounted on top of the oil tank for easy access.
The self-priming radial-piston pump is driven by an asynchronous motor.The nine pistons are in hydrostatically balanced contact with the stroke ring.Flow rate is regulated by the stroke-ring eccentricity, which is adjusted via two control pistons located opposite each other.The pressurized oil is routed via a high-pressure filter and is then available to the appliance.A factory-set pressure relief valve prevents excessive increases in pressure.
ZwickRoell's servohydraulic testing actuators feature sturdy, robust construction and are used both in servohydraulic testing machines and as single testing actuators, for example on a clamping plate.When used in conjunction with a servo valve they enable complex loading sequences to be implemented with great accuracy.
Hydraulic connection unit
The hydraulic distribution unit is the electrically operated switching device in servohydraulic testing machines.It connects or disconnects the hydraulic pressure for a servohydraulic testing actuator or servohydraulic testing machine.A connecting valve is allocated to each consumer, allowing them to be switched independently of each other.The modular design enables addition of an extra switching manifold whenever required.
|Test-area height||Standard||Extended 250 mm||Extended 500 mm|
|Dynamic nominal force||25||25||25||kN|
|AG100 – max. height of test frame||2310||2560||2810||mm|
|AK - tilted dimension for installation||1750||1995||2240||mm|
|B — max. width of test frame||660||660||660||mm|
|C – max. depth of test frame||500||500||500||mm|
|D1 - distance between columns||460||460||460||mm|
|E – column diameter||65||65||65||mm|
|F - height of top edge of lower crosshead||215||215||215||mm|
|G – max. test area height1||1000||1250||1500||mm|
|H – max. working test area height2||910||1160||1410||mm|
|J - Crosshead displacement range||600||600||600||mm|
|K - weight3||435||450||465||kg|
|Frame stiffness at 1000mm crosshead separation||300||300||300||kN/mm|
|T-slot connection dimensions||as per DIN 508 M10 x 12, spacing 80 mm|
Ø 70 mm, 6 x M8 (only 6 bolts) and
Ø 115 mm, 4 x M8
|Clamping/ adjustment: manual/hydraulic||9352754||9361104||9362594|
- Distance between upper and lower crossheads
- Distance between piston flange and base crosshead with piston retracted
- Weight with actuator unit
- Secure, stable mounting on support required; base 935284 recommended