ZHU250CLThe hardness tester with closed loop control Download
- 0.5 - 250 kg
- Testing laboratory
- Quality assurance
- ISO 6508
- ASTM E18
- ISO 6506
- ASTM E10
- ISO 6507
- ASTM E92
The ZHU250CL hardness tester employs the latest technology, with closed-loop control for test load application. The modern system for test load application (closed loop) stands out because of its precision. Accuracy exceeds the requirements of all relevant ISO and ASTM standards.
For more sophisticated or for automated applications, PC controlled versions are available as semi or fully automatic systems based on the high definition software (HD).
The ZHU250CL universal hardness tester is suitable for the following test methods:
to ISO 6508 and ASTM E18
Scales: A B C D E F G H K L M N P R S T V W X Y
- Vickers / Knoop
to ISO 6507/ ISO 4545 and ASTM E92
HV0.5 - HV100 / HK 0.5 - HK 2
to ISO 6506 and ASTM E10
HBW1/10 - HBW5/250
All in one - fast and reliable hardness testing with the ZHU250CL-S universal hardness tester from ZwickRoell:
- The innovative force application system with closed-loop control provides a better signal-to-noise ratio compared with conventional instruments using load cells. The resulting force accuracy is significantly better than that defined in the relevant ISO and ASTM standards.
- The unique 4-plus-4 turret allows Vickers, Knoop, Rockwell and Brinell hardness testing without the need for the time consuming task of changing objective lenses and indenters.
- The unrestricted accessibility to the indenter optimizes the test procedure.
- With the comfortable and variable test area, a wide variety of specimens can be tested at eye level.
|Test weights||0.5 to 250||0.5 to 250||kg|
|Vickers HV||Standard load steps from HV1||Standard load steps from HV1|
|Brinell HBW||Standard load steps with 1mm, 2.5mm and 5mm balls up to 250 kg||Standard load steps with 1mm, 2.5mm and 5mm balls up to 250 kg|
|Rockwell and Rockwell superficial||All scales as per standard||All scales as per standard|
|Display||PC monitor1||PC monitor1|
|Data input||PC keyboard1||PC keyboard1|
|Focusing||manual via handwheel||Automatic, motorized via lead screw|
|Optics||1.3-megapixel camera||1.3-megapixel camera|
|Indenter||up to 4 optional||up to 4 optional|
|Lenses||up to 4 optional||up to 4 optional|
|Test area (height x depth)||379 x 150||379 x 150||mm|
|Dimensions||600 x 1100 x 400||600 x 1100 x 400||mm|
|Electrical supply||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable|
- PC, monitor and keyboard included in delivery.