ZHV30 low-load Vickers hardness testerLow-Load Vickers Hardness Tester Download
- 0.2 - 30 kg
- Fully automatic
- ISO 6507
- ASTM E92
- ASTM E384
- ISO 4545
- ISO 6506
- ASTM E10
The ZHV30 low-load Vickers hardness tester covers Vickers and Knoop hardness tests to ISO 6507, ISO 4545 and ASTM E 384 in the load range from HV0.2 to HV30. For more sophisticated or for automated applications, PC controlled versions are available as semi or fully automatic systems based on the high definition software (HD).
Advantages of the ZHV30 hardness tester
- Load levels with motorized load change: 0.2, 0.5, 1, 3, 5, 10, 30 (in kgf).
- Motorized turret for changing between indenter and lenses enables automatic test sequence.
- Turret for four lenses and one indenter eliminates risk of confusion.
- Load application via dead-weights guarantees test-force repeatability and long-term stability.
- Freely adjustable dwell times from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Individual lighting setting for each lens.
Advantages of the software controlled version
Software-controlled versions for semi to fully automatic hardness testing systems offer the following additional advantages.
- Operation and control of hardness tester via high-definition software.
- 1.3-megapixel USB camera.
- Fast, easy positioning of test points in overview image.
- Automatic indentation measurement with lighting and shadow correction eliminates operator influence during determination of the hardness value.
- Motorized X-Y table with 100 mm x 60 mm travel.
- Automatic hardness traverse testing.
|Macro Vickers test loads||0.2 to 30||0.2 to 30||0.2 to 30||kgf|
|Display||line display||PC monitor1||PC monitor1|
|Data input||membrane keyboard||PC keyboard1||PC keyboard1|
|Focusing||via handwheel||via handwheel||via handwheel|
|Optics||integrated measuring microscope||USB camera||USB camera with HD connection|
|Test area (height x depth)||250 x 150||250 x 150||250 x 150||mm|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||850 x 300 x 650||850 x 300 x 650||850 x 300 x 650||mm|
|Power supply||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable||3A single-phase, 240/120V, switchable|
Including accessory box and operating manual
- PC, monitor and keyboard included in delivery.