- 2-point flexure test kit for determination of the kink resistance of guide wires.
- The test fixture is designed for forces up to 50 N.
- The grip-to-grip separation can be adjusted steplessly.
- In addition, the fixture is equipped with a dial gauge to display the grip-to-grip separation of 0 to 55 mm, with an accuracy of 0.1 mm.
- It has rotatable clamping, with specimen gripping in the vertical plane. The bending angle (max. 90°) is generated via the rotating clamping unit.
- Another flexure test kit for testing the flexure characteristics of stiff medical tubes (catheters, etc.) and guide wires, consists of a flexure table and two holding-down clamps for gripping the specimen.
- Different specimen diameters are accommodated by differently-shaped holding down clamps (straight and prismatic), which are easily exchanged. The kit is designed for a maximum compression force of 50 N.
- Ever-increasing demands are placed on software used in the medical and pharmaceutical industries to document the traceability of completed actions.
- With the traceability option, testXpert III enables logging of all actions and changes before, during and after the test, making test results and the documentation traceable and protecting them from manipulation.
- Integrated user management and functions such as electronic records and electronic signature ensure that test results are always protected from tampering.
- Together with the organizational measures and procedure instructions that apply to the individual companies themselves, the requirements of FDA in 21 CFR Part 11 are fulfilled.
- ZwickRoell also offers a qualification service package (DQ/IQ/OQ) for validation support.
- testXpert III logs all test and system related actions and settings and can therefore always answer the question “When does who do what, why and who is responsible?”
Learn more about the testXpert III