All test-relevant settings can be made using the intelligent wizard.
- The intelligent wizard shows the operator which test parameters must still be configured. This is achieved through the visual highlighting of selectable elements.
- The data is automatically checked for plausibility. Only correct entries will only be used for testing.
- All corresponding functions are logically grouped where they are needed, allowing all settings for exporting to be set in one place.
- An additional overview of all the settings for the activated control panel can be accessed via the "Additional functions" button. You can switch applications or test programs by simply clicking the Home button.
- Standard wizard: The most important test and result parameters are found here.
- Expanded wizard: Here the selection also includes parameter dialogs which enable expanded settings.
- Customized wizard: If additional customized parameter dialog boxes must be set for a test, they can be saved in the customized wizard. There is no limit to how many wizards can be created. The active wizard is marked by a check.
testXpert III offers preset results, which is especially advantageous for standard tests. Each result can be adapted to your individual requirements, and with the Results Editor option you can create as many results as you would like. You can choose from result types such as reference values, maxima, minima and average values, peaks, gradients and ZIMT scripts. ZIMT allows you to create any number of complex calculation and evaluation methods. The graphical display also helps with being able to quickly trace the result calculation.
testXpert III offers several export options. Parameters, results, or measurement channels can be exported into Excel and ASCII files as well as be automatically integrated directly into the company database. With the Export Editor, diagrams and tables can be exported into common office applications or test reports can be sent via email. All test results can be automatically further processed, printed, sent, archived, imported and exported directly. Once set up, testXpert III will perform all imports and exports automatically.
The expanded wizard enables you to access additional settings, and provides parameter dialog boxes for the actual test configuration. It is especially advantageous for standardized tests that the wizard contains standard-compliant specifications. The user is guided through the entire test configuration step by step.
The wizard's user guide uses visual highlighting for active elements to make navigation easy and fast. Parameters already completed are marked with a check and specifications that still need to be completed are highlighted in red. Graphical depictions of the parameters contribute to intuitive operation.