The Kappa SS creep-testing machine is equipped with a central lead screw and is suitable for creep tests and advanced creep tests requiring maximum precision in force control.
- Load frame with single lead screw drive and precision guidance provided via 4 steel columns, giving precise axial loading and maximum durability
- Load string with optimum alignment properties in accordance with ASTM E292
- High-resolution force and travel measurement for optimum control properties, especially at very low test speeds
- Constant moving crosshead speed via precision central ball screw
- Optional digital closed-loop force and strain control
- Creep tests and stress relaxation tests; user-programmed load-cycles
- Large range of machine accessories for flexible application options, complemented by intelligent electronics and software