testXpert R Testing SoftwareTesting software for dynamic applications Download
- Dynamic testing machines
- Windows 10 optimized
- Fatigue testing
- Fracture mechanics
- Quasi-static tests
testXpert Research is the software platform for fatigue tests and other cyclic, dynamic, and quasi-static materials and component tests on dynamic ZwickRoell testing systems, which have been modernized with testControl II. The software platform uses the following three dynamic drive technologies:
- Servo-hydraulic testing systems
- Magnetic resonance pulsators (Vibrophore)
- Linear motor testing systems (LTMs)
The software uses an ergonomic workflow to guide the user through all steps of the test, from setup to results export. The side bar that always appears on the interface gives the user full control of the status of the test and the testing system. The software can record and save data with up to 10 kHz. Data recording for tests with high counting cycles can also be configured by the user to significantly reduce the data volume.
Single axis standard applications
- Due to their design, servo-hydraulic testing machines and, in particular, Vibrophores have been used exclusively as dynamic materials testing machines for determining the fatigue strength of materials and components with regard to fatigue life and fatigue limit in the tensile, compression, pulsating load, and alternating load ranges.
- By switching from testXpert Research to testXpert II, ZwickRoell servo-hydraulic standard testing machines and the new generation of Vibrophores can be used for both dynamic and static applications. These Vibrophores have therefore also been designated a two-in-one testing system.
- A key advantage is that both types of machines can be utilized as static and dynamic materials testing machines capable of exploiting the full scope of ZwickRoell's well-proven testXpert II testing software and application-specific testXpert Research dynamic testing software.