ZHU250 for Universal Hardness TestingStand-alone hardness tester Download
- Ball indentation
- 0.5 - 250 kg
- Shop floor
- Quality assurance
- ISO 6508
- ASTM E18
- ISO 6506
- ASTM E10
- ISO 6507
- ASTM E92
This universal hardness tester has an excellent price-performance ratio and can be used for classical hardness testing methods on metals and plastics (0.5 to 250 kg). Outstanding features include above-average test area size, measurement free from parallax error (thanks to a measurement grid integrated into the screen optics), a fully automated test sequence and a highly accurate closed-loop drive system, together with excellent depth of field.
The ZwickRoell ZHU 250 universal hardness testing machine is suitable for the following hardness testing methods.
- Vickers (HV) as per EN ISO 6507, ASTM E92
- Knoop (HK) as per ISO 4545, 4546
- Brinell (HB) as per EN ISO 6506, ASTM E10
- Rockwell (HR) as per EN ISO 6508, ASTM E18
- Vickers depth measurement (HVT) as per VDI/VDE 2616-1
- Brinell depth measurement (HBT) as per VDI/VDE 2616-1
- Ball indentation hardness to ISO 2039-1
Advantages and features
- A rugged, high-accuracy hardness testing machine for many different applications.
- Intuitive menu navigation via large color display and keyboard.
- Robust digital measuring system for convenient, high-accuracy measurement..
- Fast, easy, precise handling.
- Large standardized test area (250 x 300 mm).
- Load application up to 250 kg via closed-loop system.
- Online display of force-time or indentation depth-time diagrams.
- Automatic display of measured quantities (diagonals/indentation depths) and hardness value.
- Motorized changeover between lens and indenter position.
- Automatic travel to set focal-plane when optics are swiveled into position.
- Large, highly tempered, non-reflective focusing screen (diameter 150 mm).
- Individual accessories directly matched to the relevant testing requirements.
- Conversion of hardness values as per current standard DIN 18265.
- testXpert: transfer (export) of data to QA programs, report generation etc. etc.
- Direct printer connection (LPT1).
|Test load, min.||1||kg|
|Test load, max.||250||kg|
|Included in the scope of delivery||Holding down clamp|
|Optical indentation measuring device||Focusing screen|
|Voltage||Adjustable, 100 ... 250||V|