The purpose of the rotating bar bending fatigue test (as per DIN 50113-1982 and ISO 1143-2010) is to determine the bending fatigue strength properties of round specimens under rotating load. During determination of bending fatigue strength the specimen is subjected exclusively to alternating loading in order to obtain a mean value of zero between positive and negative loads of equal magnitude.
As the greatest stresses occur on the surface of the specimen, the condition of the surface is of particular importance in this test method.
The rotating bar bending fatigue test can also be performed with an optionally available high-temperature furnace at elevated temperatures up to 850°C.
- Fast, easy setup
- Variably adjustable bending moment via weights
- Constant bending moment over the specimen length
- Steplessly adjustable rotational speed
- Self-centering specimen clamping; high alignment accuracy
- Safety systems as per Machinery Directives 89/392/EEC and 91/368/EEC
|Bending moment (in steps of 0.5 Nm)||2.5 to 120||Nm|
|Rotational speed, stepless||500 to 5000||r/min|
|Max. cycle counter1||99999900 (= 1x108)|
|Max. bending angle||7°|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1520 x 1010 x 1450||mm|
|Grip-to-grip separation (tests at room temperature)2||50 to 200||mm|
|Grip-to-grip separation (tests at high temperature)||160 to 200||mm|
|Clamp length (with clamp diameter 8 ~ 20 mm)||40 ± 10||mm|
|Clamp length (with clamp diameter 2 ~ 7.5 mm)||25 ± 5||mm|
|Oil viscosity, approx.||105||cSt|
|Weights||(1x 1 N; 2x 2 N; 1x 5 N; 2x 10 N; 1x 20 N; 1x 50 N; 2x 100 N) x 2 boxes|
|Material||stainless steel, density 7.9 g/cm3, G = 9.80665 N/kg|
|Packing/packaging||net weight: (30.5 kg; gross weight: 34.5 kg) x 2 boxes|
|Input voltage||3x 380/400 V + PE + N, 50/60 Hz|
|Power rating||1.8 (without furnace); 2.3 (with furnace)||kW|
|IP Protection||Design complies with IP 33|
- Cycle counts up to 999999000 (i.e.1 x 109) also can be configured - please enquire
- Shorter grip-to-grip separation possible - please enquire.
- Depending on chuck selected from ER32 range
- Scope of supply includes collets Ø 10 and Ø 20
- at 40 °C