videoXtens 3-300 - innovative and unique
- videoXtens 3-300 includes three high-resolution cameras. The innovative ZwickRoell array technology combines the fields of view. This provides one large field of view with high resolution.
- Unique: Through connection to the crosshead, the gauge marks are always automatically centered in the field of view (FOV)—the measurement range is optimally utilized.-> even when an extreme amount of material slips out of the specimen grips, the measurement range is not restricted.
Optimal interaction and high level of accuracy of the entire testing system
- Mounting with low-vibration, stable support brackets. Easy alignment with the measurement range through the ergonomic height adjustability on the mounting.
- videoXtens and the ZwickRoell temperature chamber are optimally adapted to each other. Temperature control and air distribution in the temperature chamber are optimized in such a way that the videoXtens resolution is only minimally affected, even at temperature.
Every specimen counts
- Cost savings in specimen material: No specimen is wasted due to break outside of L0. With the test re-run option and pattern recognition L0 can be moved retrospectively and the test can be recalculated, whereby the break then lies within the L0.
- Alternative: Strain distribution in the above-mentioned option automatically sets the L0 in the range of the highest strain, if various gauge marks were set prior to the test.