One application is for example, syringes used in syringe drivers. In this case the syringe plungers are depressed over a lengthy period. To reduce the test time the testing machine can be upgraded to 6-8 test axes with the corresponding number of load cells. This enables individual force recording for each syringe.
This fixture comprises an AllroundLine table top testing machine expanded to 6–8 test axes to hold the corresponding number of load cells. It is suitable for use both in a laboratory and for in-process monitoring, and is used to test various frictional forces between the syringe plunger and barrel or the sealing rings in the syringe barrels. The syringe holding fixture can accommodate syringes of various sizes, as well as two medium containers for catching the expelled liquid. This fixture can be used to test frictional forces on cartridges. The force sequences can be synchronized thanks to the individual height adjustment feature.
If it is necessary to test a large number of syringes in a short time a materials testing machine with a carousel can be used. A large number of specimens can be fed to the machine via a magazine and automatically tested one after the other. Operator influence on the test is reduced, resulting in greater stability in MSA/Gauge R&R studies.
- Ever-increasing demands are placed on software used in the medical and pharmaceutical industries to document the traceability of completed actions.
- With the traceability option, testXpert III enables logging of all actions and changes before, during and after the test, making test results and the documentation traceable and protecting them from manipulation.
- Integrated user management and functions such as electronic records and electronic signature ensure that test results are always protected from tampering.
- Together with the organizational measures and procedure instructions that apply to the individual companies themselves, the requirements of FDA in 21 CFR Part 11 are fulfilled.
- ZwickRoell also offers a qualification service package (DQ/IQ/OQ) for validation support.
- testXpert III logs all test and system related actions and settings and can therefore always answer the question “When does who do what, why and who is responsible?”
Learn more about the testXpert III option