Modernization of servohydraulic testing machinesDownload
- Up to 2500 kN
- New measurement and control technology
- Latest testing software
- If needed, replacement/modification of hydraulic components
- Up-to-date accessories portfolio
- At ZwickRoell in Ulm
- On-site at your facility
The modular RetroLine modernization packages for servohydraulic testing systems can easily be tailored to your individual needs and testing requirements. Modernization of your testing machine normally includes renewal of the measurement and control electronics and the testing software. If necessary your modernization can involve a complete solution package with replacement and re-engineering of the hydraulic components. Areas of application range from materials characterization on single-axis materials testing machines to complex component-testing on multiaxial testing systems, for example simulation tests.
RetroLine retrofit kits can be compiled individually from the following basic elements:
- ControlCube or testControl II digital measurement and control electronics
- Suitable testing software, e.g. testXpert Research or Cubus
- Special retrofit kits for adapting existing sensors such as load cells, extensometers etc.
- New hydraulic power-pack or adaptation of existing hydraulic components
- Proportional or servo valves, hydraulic hoses or hydraulic accumulators
- Additional sensors, specimen grips and test fixtures from the comprehensive ZwickRoell accessory range can be retrofitted
Years of Experience
ZwickRoell has over 20 years experience in modernizing materials testing machines. In recent years, more than 6,000 testing machines were modernized and updated with state-of-the-art technology.
Long-Term Reliable Service
- Rapid assistance via Hotline and in the event of repairs
- Guaranteed spare parts availability for at least 10 years
- Compliance with new standards through up-to-date testing technology
- Implementation of the latest Windows operating systems, such as Windows 10, for optimal integration in your IT environment
Innovative testControl II machine electronics or Control Cube servo controller
Solution using testControl II – Modernization with testControl II measurement and control electronics is an ideal match for single-channel testing machines. testControl II is the optimal control system for standard tests or determining material characteristics. It stands out through unique performance under cyclic stress (high cycle fatigue tests) in components testing, and in low cycle fatigue tests.
The combination of testControl II with intelligent testXpert Research software represents a high-powered team when it comes to precise control and intuitive operation. The modular software design easily handles standardized tests to ISO/DIN or ASTM standards, as well as specific tests.
Solution using Control Cube – Modernization with Control Cube digital measurement and control electronics is employed for multichannel and/or complex servohydraulic testing systems. The Control Cube servo controller is also the optimum modernization solution where frequent test arrangement changes are involved. In addition to being implemented for established standard tests, Control Cube technology is also used for modernizations in conjunction with component and assembly testing. The system’s modularity and flexibility make it ideal for multi-channel applications and simulation tests.
Along with the Control Cube servo controller you will receive the current version of the Cubus testing software. The software features an easy-to-navigate, well structured and innovative user interface. Its flexibility and modular design allow for system configurations that range from simple to complex test requirements.
Additional Advantages & Features
- Warranty for newly installed components is the same as with new machines
- Enables validation of the testing machine in accordance with the latest quality standards
- Re-use of expensive components such as extensometer and specimen grips
- Conversion and re-calibration of existing load cells