- A specimen can be creased with predefined creasing-knife width, creasing-groove width, and defined creasing depth.
- The high creasing-speed, as compared with that of manual creasing presses, together with positioning accuracy in the µm range, greatly facilitates evaluation of creasing. The creasing channel and creasing knife can be changed quickly and easily.
Our static materials testing machines are designed for universal application.This makes it easy to implement individually tailored testing solutions in addition to our standard solutions.
With our AllroundLine materials testing machine with four measuring axes, all relevant tests for predicting the compression strength of cardboard can be determined in a single machine, and various tests can be performed in paper testingIn this example,
- the ECT, FCT, CMT and RCT crush tests are performed in the upper test area.
- In the lower test area (from left to right), the SCT, the tensile test, and the 4-point flexure test are performed.
- Expansion options through additional slots, extensometers, safety doors and other accessories.
Interested?Please contact us!