The load-reduction curve with 180° deflection gently reduces the tensile force before the clamping point. Pneumatic clamping ensures constant gripping force with easy, reproducible adjustment. The specimen is held securely and jaw breaks during the test are avoided.
- Secure holding of the specimen ensures reliable test results, even with specimens prone to shrinkage.
- High specimen throughput thanks to quick specimen insertion and centering via guide groove.
- Fast, easy two-handed specimen change - grips operated via foot control unit.
- The load-reduction curve ensures gentle gripping with no jaw breaks.
- Interchangeable load reduction curves enable optimum adaptation of the specimen grips to accommodate different specimen materials.
- The jaws can be changed quickly and easily for different applications - no tools required. The jaws are centered automatically.
|Test load Fmax||2.5||kN|
|Operating principle/identification||Pneumatic, single-side closing|
|Gripping force, max. at 6 bar||16||kN|
|Gripping force, max. at 10 bar||27||kN|
|Operating pressure||1.5 ... 10||bar|
|Opening width, max. with jaws||5||mm|
|Connection, stud||Ø 20||mm|
|Weight per specimen grip, approx.||7.5||kg|
|Ambient temperature||+10 ... +35||°C|
|Scope of delivery||2||pieces|