Phone: + 49 (0) 6051-707-140
For more than 100 years, Atlas has been a leader in materials durability testing, offering a complete line of weathering testing instruments, laboratory and outdoor testing services. Atlas products are designed and manufactured to conform to international and industry standard test methods, including ISO, ASTM, DIN, JIS and many more. Markets include the automotive industry, paint and coatings, plastics and additives, textiles, pharmaceutical and consumer products, architecture, aerospace, photovoltaics, and packaging.
D-74177 Bad Friedrichshall
- Eddy current testing equipment and systems
- Ultrasonic testing equipment and systems, also for RHT/EHT
- Test equipment and accessories for other NDT methods such as PT, MT, UT
GOM is a global partner for industrial 3D metrology systems with over 20 years of experience in 3D coordinate measuring techniques, material testing, component tests and quality assurance. GOM offers complete solutions, including hardware, inspection software, technical support and training.
- Optical deformation measurement
- 3D digitalization
Phone: +49 (0)7361 576-0
The School of Plastics Engineering at the Aalen University has earned high recognition in the field of polymer materials, plastics processing and testing, engineering, and virtual product development. As part of the German applied sciences system, Aalen University successfully combines the areas of research and teaching. In addition to theory, students, scientists, and doctoral candidates gain practical experience in the above-mentioned areas. For teaching and continuing education programs as well as for research, the Plastics Engineering department draws on well-equipped processing (e.g., compounding, extrusion, injection molding, blow molding, film blow molding, 3D printing) and testing laboratories (optical, physical, thermal, and mechanical analysis).
Dr.-Ing. Iman Taha has served as professor for sustainable materials in plastics engineering since 2021. Based on the subjects of bioplastics, lightweight construction and recycling, she is pursuing sustainable uses of plastics within the framework of a circular economy. Dr. Taha relies on many years of experience in the field of polymers and their fiber composites, as well as the correlation of material, process, and properties. In addition to teaching, she provides her extensive expertise in plastics engineering to address practical issues encountered in the industry, collaborative R&D projects, and continuing education seminars. Service projects can be handled organizationally via Steinbeis Transfer Centers in Aalen.
The school of Plastics Engineering at the Aalen University has been successfully training plastics engineers for approximately 40 years and is the only plastics engineering program in Baden-Württemberg in Southwest Germany. They also offer an English-language postgraduate master’s program in polymer technology and lightweight construction.
Email address for additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Im Tiefen See 45
Phone:+49 6151 803-0
Market leaders HBM and Brüel & Kjær have merged to form HBK – Hottinger, Brüel & Kjaer – a worldwide leading provider of integrated solutions for testing, measurement, control and simulation.
HBK - Hottinger, Brüel & Kjaer – offers a complete portfolio of solutions spanning across the entire product life cycle of testing and measurement technology that combine the physical aspect of sensors, tests and measurements with the digital world of simulation, modeling software and analysis. By creating a scalable and open system for data acquisition hardware, software and simulations, product developers are able to shorten time to market, advance innovations and lead the way in today’s highly competitive global market.
- Support/consulting in planning, production, testing, acceptance and monitoring/inspection in mechanical and plant engineering in the subject area of materials technology and materials testing
- Guidance/consulting in the use of advanced NDT methods (e.g. computed radiography)
- Production supervision (at manufacturer, supplier) as well as assembly/construction supervision, expediting, customer acceptance, supplier audits, inspection, conformity assessments, preparations for acceptance or periodic inspections DGRL/DGVO (pressure equipment directive/regulation)
- Performance of damage surveys, damage assessments, inspections
- Sales partner for digital advanced testing systems in the field of X-ray systems, CT systems, eddy current testing systems
- Sales partner for software solutions for automated digital testing processes
- Sales partner for test equipment and test instruments in the fields of dye penetrant testing (PT), magnetic particle testing (MT), hardness testing, ultrasonic testing (UT), video endoscopy and camera systems (VT).
- Performance of topic-specific training and continuing education in cooperation with personnel service providers/employment agencies
- Support in finding resources and/or providing qualified personnel (degree subject committees (SFK), QM, welding and testing technology, construction and production controls, expediting, etc.)
Digital & continuous round robin platform
- Maximum flexibility and variety of round robin discussions and specimen materials from global suppliers
- Increased efficiency and easy comparability with internal and/or external data
- Access to countless comparative data across different industries
- Complete quality assurance cycle from a single source
Digital ultrasonic testing, coating thickness measurement, crack depth measurement, wall thickness measurement, magnetic particle crack testing, dye penetrant testing.
Industriepark Hoechst - G 830
D-65926 Frankfurt am Main
- Laboratories for testing on plastics in Frankfurt (Germany) and Nizhny Novgorod (Russia)
- Owner managed ... independent ... neutral ... accredited
- Core competence: determination of physical properties of polymers
- Main focus: mechanical testing methods, fiber length analysis, infrared spectroscopy
- Servohydraulic building materials testing machines from 6 to 10,000 kN
- Equipment for complete cement and concrete laboratories
- Retrofits and modernizations
- Certified calibration services
Phone: +49 201 316844-18
TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH provides customized engineering, expert and testing services to ensure the safety, economic efficiency and sustainability of plants, infrastructure facilities and buildings.
With services such as construction appraisals, building inspections, immission and emission measurements, damage analyses, tests for explosion protection or electrical equipment in accordance with DGUV V3 as well as tests in accordance with the German Ordinance on Industrial Safety and health on elevators or pressure vessels, we create objective evaluations and a sound basis for decision making. From feasibility through planning, construction, and operation to modernization or deconstruction.
Katernberger Str. 107
Accredited test laboratory (EN 17025), non-destructive materials testing, destructive materials testing, mechanical and technological testing, metallography, accredited inspection department (EN 17020), damage analysis, surveying, NDT competent body (DIN 27201-7), laboratory, consulting, materials engineering, accredited 3D coordinate measuring technology, water jet cutting system, heat treatment, forming, railways, qualification, occupational rehabilitation, occupational integration, certified training, certified further training (AZAV)
- Universal testing machines
- Automated testing systems
- Hardness testers, extrusion plastometers and pendulum impact testers
- Retrofits and modernizations
- Certified calibration services
- Servohydraulic testing machines
- Hydraulic high speed testing machine
- Sheet metal testing machines
Phone: +43 (0)3382-54060-0
Fax: +43 (03)3382-54060-27
- Electromechanical creep testing machines
- Lever arm creep testing machines
- Creep testing machine accessories
- Laser extensometer
- Video extensometer
- Customized measuring devices