Tel.: +49 (0) 7309 95 919 - 60
Fax: +49 (0) 7309 95 919 - 59
Cell: +49 (0) 160 905 44733
Tel.: + 49 (0) 6051-707-140
Fax: + 49 (0) 6051-707-149
Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering. In addition, the Atlas Consulting Group helps clients from various industries including photovoltaics, coatings, plastics, textiles, automotive and cosmetics to develop the best weathering processes for their products.
Since November 2010, Atlas is a company of the AMETEK Group and part of the Measurement & Calibration Technologies (M&CT) division. This is a division of the AMETEK Electronic Instruments Group, a pioneer in the field of monitoring, calibration and display technology. AMETEK is a world market leader.
D-51429 Bergisch Gladbach
- 3D multi-sensor measurement technology
- Confocal microscopy
- Optical profilometry
- Coating thickness measurement
- Atomic force microscopy
- Manual and fully automated measurement of roughness, profiles, topography, coating thickness and much more.
D-74177 Bad Friedrichshall
- Eddy current testing equipment and systems
- Ultrasonic testing equipment and systems, also for RHT/EHT
- Test equipment and accessories for other NDT methods such as PT, MT, UT
GOM is a global partner for industrial 3D metrology systems with over 20 years of experience in 3D coordinate measuring techniques, material testing, component tests and quality assurance. GOM offers complete solutions, including hardware, inspection software, technical support and training.
- Optical deformation measurement
- 3D digitalization
As a global technology and market leader, HBM provides products for the entire measurement chain, from virtual to physical testing.
- Areas of application: Experimental stress analysis, industrial process control, torque measurement, solutions for dynamic power analysis for electrical inverters, test & measurement, weighing technology, calibration
- Products: Sensors and transducers, strain gauges, measurement systems, measurement software for data acquisition, data analysis and prediction, components for weighing technology, customized sensors
Hosokawa Alpine developed air jet sieving and introduced the first air jet sieve on to the market 60 years ago. Each new device generation sets a milestone with the ALPINE new standards for particle size measurement.
The air jet sieve is now the device in most widespread use throughout the world for determining particle size distribution for production monitoring and quality assurance according to DIN EN ISO 9001 as well as for validation and documentation of trials in the analytical laboratory. The ALPINE air jet sieve is prescribed as test equipment in the factory standards in companies all over the world. Numerous standards, including international norms, stipulate the device for specific products.
Tel.: +49 (0) 241 80-95534
Fax: +49 (0) 241 80 92266
SAFD evaluation software
Statistical analysis of fatigue data
You want to use test results quickly and do not want to take a long time to evaluate and display them manually. SAFD, the software for statistical evaluation of fatigue tests saves you valuable working hours on a daily basis.
With SAFD, you can present your current evaluation results in seconds.
You can follow your fatigue tests rationally, which has a positive effect on test performance, specimen use and the quality of your results. At the click of a mouse, you can evaluate the performance of the distribution laws and evaluation variants offered or compare your results with other S-N-curves.
- (Windows) for universal evaluation of stress controlled fatigue tests in the high cycle fatigue (HCF) and the long life fatigue region (LLF).
- Presentation of the evaluation results and test data as S-N diagram (semi- or double logarithmic) and in probability graphics.
Probability distributions and evaluation to:
Implementation of log / normal, sine and Weibull distribution, standards to:
- ISO 12107 (2017-E)
- DIN 50100 (2018)
- DIN 969 (1997-12)
- ISO 3800 (1993 -E)
Alternative tools with variable estimator function for correlation optimum and global HCF-distribution with scatter normalized to the mean slope.
- Practical compatibility of S-N / step-down method
- Complete random matrix, horizontal method (e.g. boundary method)
- Staircase method
- Combined test procedures
Tel.: +49 (0) 931 2999 7 330
Fax: Fax: +49 (0)931 2999 7 325
iNDTacts iMS measuring system is a sophisticated tool used to equip tensile testing machines with highly sensitive acoustic emission sensors for quality testing of fiber composites. The objective of a tensile test is to gain information on failure limits. iMS is the perfect complement to analyze the occurrence of damage and its propagation. This provides deeper insights into the quality of fiber composites. Equipping a tensile testing machine with iMS is easy and requires only a few steps. Acoustic emissions deliver quality information in both destructive and non-destructive test cycles.
Institut für Textiltechnik der RWTH Aachen University
Tel. +49 241 80 234 00
Virtual tour through the Aachen Digital Capability Center, a model factory for digitally networked production, via remote controlled robot. Digital integration of a ZwickRoell testing machine in the networked production line can be viewed live.
- Digital ultrasonic testing, phased array ultrasonics
- Coating thickness measurement, crack depth measurement
- Wall thickness measurement
- Magnetic particle testing
- Dye penetration test
- MarSurf surface measuring
- MarForm reference form tester
- MarGear gear measuring units
- MarVision optical measuring instruments
- MarSolution measuring devices
- MarShaft shaft measuring instruments
- Precimar precision length measuring units
Mahr handheld measurement:
- Calipers, digital comparators, micrometers, height measuring instruments, etc.
Industriepark Hoechst - G 830
D-65926 Frankfurt am Main
- Laboratory for plastics testing in Frankfurt / Main, Germany
- Owner managed ... independent ... neutral ... accredited
- Core competence: determination of physical properties of polymers
- Main focus: mechanical testing methods, fiber length analysis, infrared spectroscopy
- Servohydraulic building materials testing machines from 6 to 10,000 kN
- Equipment for complete cement and concrete laboratories
- Retrofits and modernizations
- Certified calibration services
Katernberger Str. 107
Accredited test laboratory (EN 17025), non-destructive materials testing, destructive materials testing, mechanical and technological testing, metallography, accredited inspection department (EN 17020), damage analysis, surveying, laboratory, technically competent body (DIN 27201-7), consulting, materials engineering, accredited 3D coordinate measuring technology, water jet cutting system, heat treatment, forming, railways, qualification, occupational rehabilitation, occupational integration, certified training, certified further training (AZAV)
- Universal testing machines
- Automated testing systems
- Hardness testers, extrusion plastometers and pendulum impact testers
- Retrofits and modernizations
- Certified calibration services
- Servohydraulic testing machines
- Hydraulic high speed testing machine
- Sheet metal testing machines
Tel.: +43 (0)3382-54060-0
Fax: +43 (03)3382-54060-27
- Electromechanical creep testing machines
- Lever arm creep testing machines
- Creep testing machine accessories
- Laser extensometer
- Video extensometer
- Customized measuring devices